01.06.01

𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗥𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗕.

'𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻' 𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲, 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲
𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻' 𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝗣𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻'𝘁𝗼 𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲

'𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻' 𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲,...

I didn't really think that much about John B, like he was fine he only had a broken arm or wrist I'm not sure but it turns out his going to be living with us like, what the fuck?

I walk past John b's room and see dad and John b in there and Sarah is walking out. She looks at me with wide eyes and kinda speed walks over to me.

"This is real fun." I kinda fake smile to her then walking out the door.

Kie's pov

"sorry, you're staying where?" I ask in disbelief

"Tannyhill." john b states like its nothing.

"so you're living with Sarah and Sydney Cameron?"

"okay, look the only reason I'm living there is because their dad bailed me out, right? and its way better than foster care, which, by the way, is where i was about to go if ward didn't--"

"hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" pope cut john b off.

"I don't know, pope."

"what about those golf carts they drive around? you got one of them?" JJ asks.

"Does it come with a sweater-vest, or do you have to buy one on your own?" Pope and JJ bombard him with questions.

"Look, you promised. You said you weren't with Sarah." I say disappointed.

"Bro, just own it. She got you." JJ states.

"Okay, don't act like you didn't just bone Sydney. So, I really don't wanna here it from you outta all people." Johnb states, kinda getting in his face.

"Dude, what the fuck."

"You what?" I look at JJ in disbelief then rolled my eyes, not letting him try and speak for himself. "Look, if you wanna hang out with them, that's fine. But I'm letting you know now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah and definitely not with Sydney."

"Do you guys see either of them here? No, right. Okay. A little focus would be fantastic. We've got the map, right?"

"It's out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it." JJ says.