01.09.02

"Guys, we got to get to the HMS

"Guys, we got to get to the HMS. We need small, no running lights—" Kie starts.

"It's at the château, Kie." Johnb states.

"And I wonder if the cops got the entire place staked out. Let me think. Oh, yeah. No. They definitely have that place locked down." JJ says.

"Yeah, copy that."

"Let me think. Just give me a second. JJ." Pope starts.

"What?"

"Does your dad still have that boat? The cigarette boat, the Phantom. The one he used to race."

"Maybe."

"You could get right up the coach, no problem."

"Okay, look." Kie starts.

"It's not gonna be that easy, pope." JJ says.

"The surf's running from three to four."

"I don't know where the keys are." JJ talks in the background.

"Well, find them." Pope says starting the car.

"I'm thinking."

"Why is nobody moving forward?"

"Can you relax?" I say popping my head between the front seats and placing my elbows by both head rests.

"JJ, how much weed did you give him?" Kie asks JJ and I turn back and giggle a little.

"Guys." Johnb whispers making me sit back down looking at johnb. "Your car's are on the poster." My car is on the poster?

"Can we move it?" Pope starts honking.

"Pope!" Kie says. "Don't honk the horn."

"It's that guy. Right there." I hear a boy say most likely talking about Johnb.

"Shit."

"We got a snitch. Pope, turn the car on." I say.

"We get $25,000 if we find him." The kid says.

"Hey!" A guy start banging on the back window where Johnb and I are sitting. "He's right there!" Then looked at me. "There's the girl, too!" I cover my face and put it in JJ shoulder while Johnb turns his head to my thigh trying to cover himself.

"Hey! We gotta go!" JJ says trying cover me too.

"Turn on the car!" Kie yells.

"I found them first!" The little boy yells.

"Hell you did, you little bastard!"

"Pope, turn the freakin' car on!" Kie yells again.

"I'm trying!"

"Turn the car on!" JJ yells as the man starts banging on the window again.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" JJ says and pope accidentally runs into the parked car in front of us. JJ holds my head so I don't go flying forward.