01.08.02

(Still the same outfit)

He starts to gain up to the plane and Sydney clung to her sisters side trying to get as far away from her dad as she could

Sarah gasps which makes Syd look out the open window.

"Hey! It's okay! It okay." John b assures the twins.

"Get off the runway! Get off!" Ward yells and john b speeds up.

Ward tries to lift the plane up off the ground but Syd stops him by grabbing his hand and trying to push him away from it. "No!"

"Get back!"

"No!" Sarah yells trying to help too but the two get shoved back.

John b stops the van a bit in front of the moving plane trying to get ward to stop it.

"Stop!" Sydney yells.

"Stop! You're gonna kill him!" Sarah yells and ward gives in stopping the plane just in front on the van.

John b rushes out of the van to get Sarah.

"Sarah!" He yells and the plane door flies open and ward comes out. "Sydney!" John b yells again.

"Are you trying to kill them? Trying to get us killed?" Ward yells walking towards John b.

"No! No! No!" Syd and Sarah come stumbling out of the plane.

"No! John b!" Sarah comes in between the two and holding john b's face. "John b, you're okay. I—"

"Get away from him." Ward tries to grab Sarah away from John b.

"No! Don't touch me!" Sarah yells as John b holds her waist. Sydney tries to get around ward to by John b and Sarah but ward gets a hold of her.

"No! Let go of me!" Syd sobs struggling to get out of his grip.

"Sydney!" Sarah tries to get her but wards not letting go. Just then they start to hear sirens.

*

"Guys, I can't get arrested." Pope says as they watch everything from the other side of the fence.