Chapter-19 Our General is very handsome

“We have struggled for small things since our childhood, and after reaching such a place I don’t want to give up, I will do everything to remain in my position and you need to do the same Jeonggukie, bring that man to him, don’t disappoint His Majesty in any way, that stranger  is just an outsider, an imposter, and a culprit, you should not forget your duties to the King, your sister is putting her hopes on you, don’t disappoint me….do you understand?”  Marisha faces Jeongguk, her eyes piercing and tone commanding. 

“General…we are friends right?” Jeongguk turns in surprise hearing Taehyung’s voice. The angel stands there with a wide smile, extending his hand for Jeongguk to hold “This Prince is glad that you are here to help” Seeing that Jeongguk is silent and unable to react, Taehyung walks closer, standing in front of him, so close that Jeongguk can see his features clearly, his long eyelashes, clear blue eyes, that pointed nose and rosy lips.

 “Oh, there is something in your hair” The angel picks up the petal from Jeongguk’s hair blowing at it, the General feels a shiver down his spine, he wants to reach out and touch the beautiful angel in front of him but is also afraid of tainting him, his emotions shown in his eyes making Taehyung smile in understanding, the angel whispers “Wake up now”

Jeongguk wakes up from the dream with a jolt, opening his eyes to broad daylight, he uses his hand to cover from the glare of the sunlight, it was then that he hears the conversations of the group, and the reality of the dream registers in him, he feels disappointed and ashamed of how has it come to this situation, in a short while.

“I thought I will lose my arms if the snakes kept coming anymore, I can barely move them now” He hears Yoongi say and turns slowly to see the human lying on the grass like himself. Jimin was sitting not far from them blowing on the leaf to make a sound and was failing miserably. His eyes search for Taehyung and find him leaning on the tree and sleeping, a gentle smile on his lips as if dreaming about something good. 

“Stop complaining human, His Highness helped us three heal quickly what else do you want?” Jimin scolds, he starts striking Yoongi’s arm with the thin stem lying on the ground. Yoongi groans in annoyance telling him to stop, using his arms to snatch it, break and throw it away.

“See…see and you said you can barely move them, hunh…such a liar” Jimin turns away. Yoongi glares at him and rolls the other way too. Jeongguk after adjusting to the light removes his palm sitting up slowly. 

“How long have I been sleeping?” He asks. 

“You” Jimin turns to Jeongguk, still annoyed “You scared us to death, I thought I will have to carry your heavy body all the way, it is thanks to our benevolent Prince, that he told us to take rest” Jimin complains instead of answering the question.

Yoongi scoffs “Talking like that as if you were the one who held him” 

“So what if it was not me, the idea of him handed to me in itself was scary” Jimin argues. Yoongi gives him a look of disbelief and turns again the other way.

“So who carried me all the way here?” Jeongguk asks pinching the bridge of his nose and looking around at the surrounding, he was irritated with the bickering of these two moody members.

“Who else other than His Highness, this human has no strength, crying about his arm all the way, so we didn’t leave Iyayi’s land but have come up quite far from him, His Highness decided to stay here until you wake up” Jimin still doesn’t answer his first question and Jeongguk was too tired to ask for it.

“Were not you the one complaining, afraid your place is taken by the General?” Yoongi says again not looking back. Jeongguk sighs, leaving the two he searches for water, moistening his throat and lips.