Chapter-48 A future with surprising possibilities

Taehyung stares at the clock that keeps ringing. It takes a moment for his eyes to adjust to the light filling the room. Seeing the unknown surrounding and the constant ringing of the alarm clock, he gets up a little panicked not knowing why the clock is ringing and how to stop it from making such a harsh sound. 

His hair fall over his face making him stop in his movement and touch them being distracted as their color was still the same but the length has shortened to his shoulders. Suddenly realizing the situation he removes the blanket and stares at his naked body. He quickly covers it back and looks around panicked, cursing Jin in his mind. This was the surprise Jin was talking about. This place was quite different from how mortals used to live. He was sure Jin was doing a prank on him.

He was in a small room decorated in a cozy way with minimal and important things aligned properly. The sunlight filled the place and added warmth also making his hair shine. He wraps the blanket around him and steps out of bed landing on the clock that was still ringing. Crying in pain he kicks the clock away, the ring stops as the clock breaks being struck to the wall, and silence falls in the room. Taehyung sighed in relief finally understanding how to shut that monstrous thing up. 

He gets curious about everything in the room and starts checking each and everything, touching them, shaking them, and even throwing them. His eyes shone and his face was happy as he succeeds to understand the use of several things while others were still tricky. 

Taehyung stares at the clothes hanging in the closet and keeps staring at them for a long, his hands then move and he selects one set and fights with it until finally able to wear it, hair a mess and breathless from the struggle. 

He turns to leave the room but yelps as he sees the reflection in the mirror, he stares at himself in it and then goes quickly near it touching it with his finger and checking himself and the mirror from all sides. Finally, he decides to explore the place and comes out of the room, a few meters away are the stairs, he comes down and smells the aroma of food making his stomach growl. He quickly follows the smell and stops in front of the kitchen watching the person cooking food for him.

His shock was evident on his face, mouth agape he just keeps staring with big wide eyes. He was not expecting the Emperor to be there cooking for him. Jin turns and smiles seeing him, then checks his dress up and clicks his tongue in disapproval ignoring the shocked face completely. Taehyung was looking like a mess with T-shirt and lower wear in the wrong way hair messily falling on his forehead.

“This is not how you wear it.” Says the Emperor who was wearing fitted pants and a shirt with sleeves rolled up and an apron tied to his waist. Taehyung gawks at him silly. Jin sits down on the high stool and folds his hands with a proud smile letting the angel stare at him as much as he wants without giving any explanations.

Taehyung who had been with him for a long understands that facial expression and quickly the shocked expression becomes that of a person who is ready to throw his hands on someone, seeing the change in air Jin quickly opens his mouth before the temperature fluctuates more. He rolls his eyes and makes a face of disappointment “So I have to demonstrate to you everything from the scratch” He acts as if having a headache and gets up walking towards Taehyung.

“This Pri…” Taehyung realizes he is no more the Prince and stops calling himself that but feeling awkward he settles on the next thing that comes to his mind “Tae wants to know why you are here?” He frowns at Jin.

Hearing the nickname from the angel’s mouth Jin couldn’t help but coo at it and doesn’t miss the chance to pinch the cheeks of the once Prince, Taehyung.