Chapter-20 Am I allowed to do so?

Rielel stares at the map in front of him tied to two poles while sitting comfortably on the chair near it, the attendant serves him the tea quietly, then bows and stands in one corner of the room, his presence almost negligible. Rielel takes a few sips and walks closer to the map, he keeps staring at it, lost in thought until he feels a presence and turns towards the entry of the room, a few seconds later Evarius walks in, body straight and upright but the air around him seemed to be lazy as if waking up from deep sleep. He halts seeing Rielel and bows to him respectfully, then moves to the table and serves himself a cup of tea in the already half-filled cup that Rielel used for him, dismissing the attendant. He takes a few sips of the hot tea and sighs in relief.

Rielel watches him all this while smiling "Was it that bad?" He asks.

Evarius glances at him "It was pleasant" He answers making Rielel laugh loud.

"I told you to try it before but you and Jeongguk want to be stubborn" Rielel turns back to looking at the map, Evarius notices now what his King was doing, the previous night was a rough and passionate night for him making him tired and devoid of any sleep, it made him wake up late, but he was fine and doing well now. He pours more tea for himself.

"I took care of everything, there is no mess" Rielel just nods hearing it.

"Those beauties were treasures of mine," Rielel says marking several things on the map.

"I am honored to be given this favor," Evarius says looking at the map on the marks that Rielel was putting.

"You are a treasure too, more precious than any of them" Rielel turns to tell him. Evarius stops, making eye contact with the King then quickly looks down at his cup, those eyes were black and dancing in joy, it was not easy to look at him, not in that form.

"Should we trust him?" Evarius asks changing the subject.

Rielel smiles moving his finger on the mark with Qisan trailing down and then moving towards the west "No, but you should trust your King" He says.

A guard walks in kneeling and greeting the King and bowing to the advisor, he informs him about the letter that arrived from Qisan. Evarius takes it dismissing him. He glances once at the King then opens it up, reading the content aloud for the King.

"It is not always that we brothers talk but some strange happenings have compelled me to talk to you about it. I lost my son in a grave misunderstanding and situation but what hurt this King the most is the involvement of my beloved brother's General in the execution of my son with some of his mates. The Kingdom of Qisan wants justice as it is not a regular occurrence for the General of another Kingdom to enter a palace without any ulterior motive or orders from their King. I am grieving for my son and you as an uncle need to give answers and justice to my Mihael or else our relationship will be completely severed..." Evarius pauses hearing Rielel chuckle.

"As expected of my General," He says amused. Evarius was not though, he folds back the letter and asks.

"What you wanted is half done, Mihael is dead but he still has not brought that special one"

"That's the thing, I didn't lose" Rielel puts a dagger on the Qisan tearing it "Iyayi is a scared sheep, Ajak is my knight just you wait and watch how he comes and hands me his father's head along with the crown. It is not long when I will have the Empire under me and as for Jeongguk, let my General enjoy his days till he can freely"

________________

"You seem to be all dried up" Jimin touches Jeongguk's arm and backs away quickly when Jeongguk stares at him "What...what is with that look? I was just checking"