Chapter-25 The unusual feast

Taehyung gets down standing on his feet, he holds Jeongguk's hands in his, lips ticking up in a beautiful arch, he looks fondly at Jeongguk "Toys" Jeongguk bites his lower lip to cover up the shyness, eyes fixed on the many wooden playthings. Taehyung tugs at his finger teasingly.

"This Prince thinks little Jeonggukie liked them"

Jeongguk opens his mouth to answer him then closes it again, making the actions do the talking he takes Taehyung to the place to look at those toys themselves. Yoongi and Jimin follow them snorting when their eyes fall on the wooden swords, carved moths, dolls, bells, etc.

"I wanted to have those as a child but we had only little to fill our stomachs, I can faintly recall the memories of when my parents were alive, they brought me lots of these things," He tells. Taehyung hums, nudging him by his elbow he asks.

"Do you want to buy them?" As soon as Taehyung asks this the vendor selling them mechanically speaks up "For free, selling them for free" The group look at the vendor in disbelief.

"Uh...Are you sure?" Jimin asks not believing his ears. The man repeats the words. Jeongguk looks around and then back at the three. He brings them aside. He brings them aside and looks closely at the two, some of the haziness seems to have vanished from their eyes they look better than before.

"Don't you feel like we have been here before?" He asks looking around them suspiciously. They too turn to glance at the place without a word.

Jeongguk sighs "Try to think of the places you saw delicious food, that can help you recall" He suggests. Taehyung's eyes light up at that, he sits and starts drawing some odd figures with his finger that almost make Yoongi's head go dizzy.

He asks suffering greatly "What is this?"

Taehyung smiles "I am marking the places I saw the vendors selling food" Jimin lets out an "Oh" in understanding, giving all his attention to the various shape of lines and small drawings, he even suggests some places which Taehyung tells he has already included, they smile at each other well pleased with the work and memory. Yoongi nudges Jeongguk with his elbow, telling him to stop them.

Jeongguk smiles "This is quite detailed" He gives a look at the drawing with several demonic patterns and rubs it away with his palm, Jimin opens his mouth to protest on the Prince's behalf but Yoongi shuts his mouth with his hand.

"Let me draw it for you, I don't want you to dirty your hand," Jeongguk says making Jimin calm down and Taehyung nod, feeling very touched by the care. Jeongguk clears his throat and draws several lines and then winds all the lines together in three different circles. They look at it in amazement.

"We traveled so long, no doubt why I was tired," Yoongi says exhaling a long tired sigh.

"Did you notice we took rounds of the same place throughout?" Jeongguk points out the detail he wants them to focus on. Jimin groans hearing it.

"And you never stopped at one of these vendors to let us fill our stomach" He glares at Jeongguk straying away from the topic.

"This makes me more hungry now" Yoongi sighs again. They completely deviate from the point.

Jeongguk tries to explain to them the reason behind drawing the map when the people around them quieten down, a crooked smile spreading on their lips. They hear drum sounds being played from far followed by the sound of horns, it was a faint sound but they could see almost everyone noticing it, the sound becomes louder with each passing moment too loud to make them dizzy, they close their ears and eyes not able to bear the pain but once they open it again they find themselves in a new place.

Around them was a huge palace ground with one side having several stairs to reach up to enter the hall of the palace, the place was decorated as if a festival is being celebrated there and the people were dressed prettily around them, they were all having the big, empty pots set up in front of them as they have seen before. There were many guards and ministers lined up near them, all smiling, it was not extravagant like in Amarus but was next to it.