How Sad(14)

So, uh, I realized just now that the last one had two of the same answer, so sorry about that. It was really hard to come up with options for that one. Also sorry, I have no idea how to make them comfort him. 

Grian POV

     Cleo stepped into view. Her expression changes to shock, then pity, and then concern. 

     "Grian." She spoke softly, as to not make me upset. That makes me feel worse. After everything, she still cares. "Hey, it's ok. You don't have to be sad, we can help you!" 

     "Grian, can I take a look at your arms?" Stress also appeared from around the corner. I hugged myself tighter. 

     "Grian, if I don't, those cuts might get infected." She asked again. 

     "Why do you care?" I blurted out. Cleo looked confused while Stress looked hurt. Oh no, I made her upset! I'm sorry Stress!" 

    "What do you mean?" Cleo raised her voice. 

     "Cleo-" Stress tried, but Cleo cut her off. 

     "Grian, you are our friend. Wether you like it or not, we care about you. If you don't wanna take care of yourself, I will tie you down and make you feel loved by force!" She shouted at me. Stress looked horrified that she used that tone right now. She was visibly scared I would be even more upset. 

     "D-do you r-really mean th-that?" I timidly asked. 

     "Every word." She confirmed. That was everything I needed to hear. It's ok. They aren't mad. Maybe I'm not a burden. That thought made me happy. Something I haven't been in a while. Slowly, I uncurled myself, and got up. I took Cleo's hand, and we walked out. Mumbo was instantly by my side, wrapping me in his embrace. 

     "Never do that again." He scolded me. I don't plan to Mumbo. I don't plan to. 

Yay! It only took three tries, but you made him happy again! Good job! Anyways, I guess that's the end of the interactive for now. Hope you enjoyed! 

Don't worry, imma do more later. These are fun to make.