1

Nikolai -

Opening my eyes due to my alarm for the morning. I turn off the alarm checking on my wife to see if she is still asleep. Seeing that she is still asleep I breathe a sigh of relief. I want her to sleep in today.

Carefully getting out of the bed I head to the bathroom to take a shower. Coming out of the bathroom drying myself off with my towel. Entering the closet to put on my suit before leaving the room I go to my love giving her a kiss on the forehead.

The first thing I do is heading to my office before leaving the house completely. I stay in my office for the time being, one of the maids brings me my breakfast. I eat my food in my office. Much later I check my clock seeing that it is now 7 am. Rose should be aware now and getting the kids ready for school.

Finishing up some things in the office before going to look for my family inside the house. Coming to the kitchen I see Rose placing the food down on the table. Looking around the table I see my kids. My first born son, Alexander eating his food in such haste. I am teaching him everything that he needs to know when he takes over the business. I remember when he was born. And how he was created.

He is my heir. Even though he was not planned, I love him with all of my heart. Moving my eyes to Rose putting food on the twins plates. Never in my life I thought I would have so much kids but here I am. I move from my place from the door way wrapping my arms around my Rose kissing her neck.

" You girls ready for school?" I said to my daughters.

" Yes" all say together.

I nodded my head towards them and pulled Rose in my lap so she can eat her breakfast. We eat our breakfast together in comfortable conversation between us all. Checking the time I needed to leave and head to one of the warehouses then to the corporation since I am CEO. Rose got the girls ready for school, saying goodbye to them as they waited for the bus. It was and it is still what I want for my kids. To have everything but to work for it and that no one is so special to be waited on hand and foot.

My car was in the front I hop in starting the car pulling out of the house grounds heading to work. But before I did I kissed my wife with such passion I left her dizzy.

Speeding down the highway getting to my destination in no time. Parking my car I jump out and enter my building. Passing everyone from inside going to the elevator hitting the button to my floor. Watching the numbers go up the doors made the sound that I have reached my floor. Exiting the elevator I walk to my office, stretching my tie as I sit down in my seat.

Looking over the paper placed on my desk seeing what needs to be done for the day. There was a knock at my door. I said "come in" the door opened up showing my secretary. I roll my eyes towards her because I fired her yesterday for being a whore towards me. She was trying and is still trying to get me to sleep with her. It is sad really, someone that is so desperate for attention.

Throwing my pen down on the table sighing at her presence.

" What are you are doing here? I know being blonde is confusing for you but if you forget I fired you yesterday. So what is the reason you are here?" I say

" For you" she said in a low voice

She made her way closer to me.

" I know you feel the same about me. That I am the best choice for you."

I say nothing, all I do is raise my eyebrow. And slowly pulling out my gun. I had enough of this woman.

" If you jus--"

She did not even finish her sentence due to be shooting her in the head.

I pick up the phone so I can call someone to clean up the mess. She really thinks that I will turn my back on my love like before? Stupid bitch. As the cleaners take care of the body I look at my desk to pick up a photo of my youngest girls.

My fraternal twins girls. My Phoebe and My Brielle. It is crazy how time flys by. Both of them are 7 years old now, I am not looking forward to those two being teens like their older sister, Anastasia. I take my place behind my desk and continue my work like nothing happened with that woman.