9

Nikolai -

Leaving home for work was a change specially what happen in Italy.

Shaking my head of those events I need to focus. My car pulls up to the building upon entering the building my sons are there waiting for me. It was the right time for them to start learning what they will need to know for the future.

All of us went to the elevator to start our work. Once coming into my office sitting my things down on my desk figuring out which topic I should start for the day.

It is a juggling act with both businesses along being a father. But I make it work. After submitting important papers in I flip on my CCTV cameras I have in the house to check on my love. And I see her fast asleep in our bed. It brings me a smile to my face seeing her beautiful self and that she listened to me. Keeping the camera fed going I push on with work.

------------

The last day of high school of Anastasia Ivanov.

Nikolai -

I can not believe it. My oldest daughter finished high school and she is going to college. I got many people angry with me about sending my daughter to college than setting a match for her. I want my children to have an education, even my daughters. And when marriage comes they will most likely marry into the business, I have many men that have their own families, any of their sons would do.

But I am here around the house getting everything ready for my girl. She deserves this party for putting the hard work in for school.

And after a few days my little girl will go to college of her choice, which she picked one here in Russia. I can breathe on that, not worrying about Anastasia being in another part of the world away from her family.

Help greet people for the party as I see my wife setting the plates of food down on the table. I go over to her wrapping my arms around her kissing her neck.

" I can not believe that she is leaving. She not little anymore" Rose spoke

" She is still our little girl. Plus we have two more here at home."

Looking over at my daughter talking to her friends. I am glad that she is having fun. Deciding that it is time for a toast for the new adult of the family.

I pick up my glass and get everyone's attention.

" Everyone, Everyone we are here for a special young lady

" Everyone, Everyone we are here for a special young lady. That she has finished her high school years and will be going off to college. Choosing her own path, my little girl I can not be more proud of you and everything that you accomplished. I knowing that you will accomplished much more in the future."

We toast to my daughter and the party continue on for a few more hours.

I left with Rose going to our room for the night.