12

Brielle -

" Honey, you have to wake up and get ready."

Opening my eyes to see my mother in my room. Memories of yesterday flash through my mind making me remember that I am going to get married.

Once fully awake mom leaves my room so I can get ready. Not taking to long I slip out of my room with my bags. I walk down the stairs slow trying to remember my home that I grew up in. Not sure when I will see home again.

(Brielle's outfit)

Entering the kitchen I sit down at the bar

Entering the kitchen I sit down at the bar. Mom puts down a plate for me to eat. I see dad, I give him a smile. He really shouldn't be beating himself up over this. But he is.

Our attention is pulled aside by one of the doors slamming shut. It was Matthias pulling Phoebe down the stairs. It looked like she was crying all night due to her eyes being puffy.

When she is in this state nothing can get to her. She shuts everyone out. Best to leave her alone. There was this silence around the room until the doorbell rang. Dad took a breathe and left the table. Mom helped me and she pulled Phoebe to the front door.

Our brothers walk with us outside, Roman holding Scarlett's hand.

I see my husband to be, I don't even know his name. By the guess his men took my luggage and placed it in his car.

He walked to his car and waited for me, he just stood there never looking away from me.

I smile to my parents " Okay. I guess this goodbye for now. I will see all of you at my wedding?"

" Of course dear." Mom said

" you are handling this very well sister. Very proud" Max said

" Thanks".

Mom came up to me to hug me for dear life.

" I love you baby".

" I love you too mom. And dad I love you too. Don't worry about phoebe, she will come around in the end. She always does."

" I love you sweet heart. I will see you very soon at your wedding."

Dad kissed me on my forehead, I said goodbye to my brothers and my little sister heading over to the car my husband to be is.

Phoebe did not want to say goodbye to any of us. She tried to run down the driveway but her husband to be caught her and placed her in his car.

Once in the car I watched my family disappear from view. I was trying hard not to cry.

" Don't worry you will see them soon. And if you like I will have a phone system set up for you to talk with your family when ever you want."

" Thank you. Um, can I ask you a question?"