17

Phoebe -

Finally taking my seat on the plane. Daniel is laughing at me because I was running around the house trying to get ready. I am going home to see my parents for Christmas. And also taking something very special to me and Daniel. Our children twin boys, identical.

This is the first time that my parents will see my kids. I heard all are coming together for Christmas. I have some much joy in me that Daniel agreed to take me and our kids to Russia for Christmas. I think he understood how I was feeling when I got the news of her health. But no matter I am coming home.

I glare at Daniel because of his laughter. I think I look nice.

Her outfit minus the jewelry

-----------

Everyone was coming to Russia for Christmas. All of the kids wanted to see their parents. They needed to see their parents.

It would take a while for all to arrive so Nikolai and Rose have some time on their hands. But they have no idea what their kids are planning. It is all a surprise.

-----------

Nikolai -

After the 5th round with Rose within our bed I get up from the kitchen to make us something to eat and some water. As I am making some food the front door opens and in walks Max.

" Hey dad" he comes around to give me a hug.

" Ah! Why the hell are you naked!"

Yeah I'm gonna say it

" I was having sex with your mother. What brings here? And have you ate?"

" I can't. I can't. I need to wash my eyes".

" Take that as a no".

Max walks away and I laugh, continuing making some food. Walking back to the room closing the door with my foot.

I am not done baby.

---------

Max -

I can not get that image out of my head. My father naked in the kitchen!?

I went back to tell him the surprise but he was no longer in the kitchen. So I walk to their room but stopped because I heard groans and moans.

" Seriously! How the hell do you two have so much energy!"

I walk away from the door and wait for everyone to arrive.

" Brother? Is everything okay?" Alexander asked

" Oh yes. Dad has been with mom off and on for the past what, three hours. If you what I mean."

" So they don't know we are here?"

" Nope"

" Okay"

I watch my siblings start placing everything down for the surprise, to celebrate Christmas as a family.

45 minutes later my parents come out of their room.

-------------

Rose -

Spending time Nikolai was wild. But he stopped after a while, he wanted to rest. Now rested we took a shower together. I went into my closet to pull on some clothes.

Her outfit. Minus the bag. Shoes are flats.

I had a feeling that someone was in the house, Nikolai told me that Max is here

Why was he here?

We leave the room to smell something wonderful and we saw our children and their families.

Our older grandchildren ran to us, giving us hugs.

All of my babies are home.

"  Merry Christmas!"

Me and Nikolai were shocked, we had no clue what to say. Hugging everyone with in to the room we started to make a train passing plates to everyone. All built their plates and took a seat at the table.

Later that night me Nikolai met Phoebe's children, twin boys. That they are identical, named Easton and Carter.

And Brielle she showed us her child, her daughter. Aurora.

Our daughter Scarlett is the only one that does not have a child or children of her own...yet. Nikolai and I were hypnotized by the small babies we held. Our house was full of children laughter, family. We all celebrated Christmas, all stayed for a few days and they had to go back but the kids, our grandchildren wanted to stay with us.

Of course we did not mind one bit. Eventually their parents agreed for them to stay for a while.

Which bring here. I am outside sitting in the swing looking up at the night sky. The back door opens up making me see Nikolai coming my way.

" All of the sugar monsters are down for the count".

Nikolai puts his arm around me bringing me closer to him.

" Never thought my life would turn out like this. But I am glad it did. Because if it did not, would not feel the love I have for you my Rose. After everything we have been through and what I did you, you still gave me chance. I have all of this to thank you. Giving me a family, a life, and love that I thought I would never have."

I smile at his words. He was not an easy man in the beginning but he has changed for the way better. And I love the man. His is my everything. I kiss him on the lips and we both look up at the night sky

THE END