7

In Russia

Anastasia -

I was awoken by my brother telling me to get ready for school. I am looking forward to the day I finish high school to have a break then I would be ready for college. I'm not sure what father and mother would say though.

However I go to my bathroom to get ready. Drying my hair so I would be able to braid it more easily.

Next the outfit. Coming to my choice. Grabbing my bag heading downstairs for some breakfast with my little sisters and brothers. Before I knew it I was on the bus heading to school.

Anastasia outfit

Come home soon mom and dad

Come home soon mom and dad. I miss yall like crazy.

-------------

Back in Rome Italy the heads of the mafia families have been discussing terms of treaties to better the business. On that no one can challenge the ruling is that an alliance is made.

So a few heads made a an alliance by marriage with their children. As there was a break session Nikolai was talking with a group of men while keeping his eyes on Rose. The doors opened up showing the Armenian's. Where Nikolai knows that they are not supposed be back since of the falling out. The Armenian's wanted more control and how they wanted the control was from trafficking. They were denied that, all of the heads were against trafficking and they made it a ban towards all.

The look in the Armenian's eyes were not pleased by far. Nikolai could see some of the men pull put guns starting to shoot up the place. Nikolai raced to his wife when one of the Armenian's pointed his gun at Rose. Nikolai tackled his wife down to the ground using his body to keep her safe. Then the shooting started with the Armenian's and everyone else in the room. Nikolai scanned the room looking for his sons. He breathe a sigh of relief when he saw them shooting back at the Armenian's.

The poor attempt of the Armenian's failed and the ones that stormed the room were killed. Nikolai helped Rose of the ground checking to see if she was okay. And Rose was doing the same with Nikolai. Nikolai pressed Rose's shoulder and she hissed in pain causing Nikolai to pull back her sleeve of her dress to see that she was shot.

And Rose was bleeding a little to much. Nikolai was beyond pissed off. He took his wife and was heading back the room. He gave the order to his men to retrieve his sons to bring them back to the room where later they would be boarding their plane and getting the hell out of Italy.

- - - -

Nikolai -

Holding my wife in my arms as we were heading to our room. I need to take care of her wound. Once I do we are leaving the place and never looking back.

Fuck!

Coming into the room I place Rose down in the chair one of my men brings the first aid bag I take off my jacket, roll up my sleeves.

Opening the bag grabbing the knife to cut Rose's dress so I can get a better look at the wound. Moving her hair out of the way I start. The door busts open making me grab my gun and my men do the same. But I put it down seeing that it was my sons.

Pushing Rose to the table feeling for the bullet or piece of the bullet I am not sure. My love screams in pain from what I am doing. I know my love.

" I am sorry my love but I have to see if there is anything in your shoulder."

" O-okay..." Rose said

Getting one of the tools from the medical kit I was able to fine a piece of the bullet in Rose's shoulder. Alexander held his mother down so I can get it out of her shoulder.

In the next 2 minutes I spent getting pieces of bullet fragments and glass out of my wife's shoulder. I stitch her up and put a bandage on the wound. Making sure she took the right type of medicine, I watched her fall to sleep in my arms as I sat in the couch. I held her close to me, sighing in her hair.

" Sergio, getting everything ready we are going home."

" Yes sir."

I see my sons looking at their mother with worry in their eyes.

" She will be fine. Your mother is much tougher than you think".

" Sir, everything is ready."

" Good. Let's go".

Since my Rose is asleep due to the medicine I carry her in my arms as we leave the room going to the stairs. We were out of the hotel less than 10 minutes.

Seeing my plane from the view within the car I see other cars parked their. What the hell is this?

One of the car doors opened up showing me Don Lorenzo Lombardi.

I give Alexander his mother so I can exit the car. I walk up to him seeing what he wants.

" Boss Nikolai Ivanov". Lorenzo said

" Don Lorenzo Lombardi. What do you want to talk about?"

" I just wanted to tell you that the Armenian's will taken care. And that I do hope that your wife is okay. I heard that she was shot."

I remain silent

" But also I wanted to talk you and your wife for helping my marriage. Your wife helped mine, and we are going to start trying for a family. When I do, have a family. When I have a son I would like to make an alliance with you. I know that you have twins daughters that are seven years old maybe one day one of them can marry my son? Or you and your wife could have more children?"

" Good offer. I will think about".

Me and Lorenzo nodded at each other and I gave the all clear to my sons. Alexander carried his mother on the plane and we left Italy to head to our home.

Once on the plane I took Rose into my arms holding her so close I was afraid to lose her. If I ever lost my Rose I would die.

Pushing that thought aside I kiss Rose's forehead and try to relax for the time being.

--------------

Alexander -

I know that mom and dad have an unique relationship and I have come to understanding about their marriage.

The trip to italy was a long one but other than that I was more than happy to learn the family business from my father. How he gave me pointers during the whole time we were there up until my mother was shot by the Armenian's. When I was told she was shot I was filled with so much rage.

But up in the room as I watch dad take care of mom's wound, it was hard to watch. Mom is a tiny person but she has fire in her that makes her seven feet tall. I was able to breathe again once we were back home. When we were up in the air on the plane I called Matthias to tell him what happen and that he should tell Anastasia, she is old enough to know but not the twins. Father was adamite that we did not tell the twins anything.

Moving into the cars to take us home. I was the first one to make it inside and then get tackled by Anastasia.

" Oh my god, brother. Please never leave Russia. There is to much trouble when we step out of our home..."

I cut her off. She rambles on when she is scared.

" Anastasia. I am fine. Roman is fine. Father is father. And mother is a little hurt but she is stronger than you know."

I take Anastasia to the kitchen Roman follows us.

We all watch as father takes mom to their room.