10

The fraternal twins Phoebe and Brielle are now teens. Their oldest brother Alexander is married to a woman from Germany due to an alliance that Nikolai made with the head of Germany a few years back.

Anastasia married a top soldier within his father's organization. That is what Nikolai wanted for his daughters. Roman is married to a young lady that he took, she is from England. Nikolai cleaned up the mess that Roman made with the head of England. The young lady did not come from any known family. She is just normal.

Matthias married a sassy lady from Spain. That she comes from the spain mafia. As she is the second daughter.

Max had marry a woman that he got pregnant by the orders of his father. She comes from America, to the family of the New york branch.

Now leaving just Phoebe and Brielle. But their parents had more child, another daughter, Scarlett.

Nikolai and Rose talked to each other about the business. Nikolai told Rose that he is getting offers from other families wanting his daughters. He discuss that with Rose, he keeps nothing from her.

Nikolai got offers from Ireland, New York and more, Nikolai does not know what to do.

-----------

Brielle -

I wake up due do to my alarm, I shut it and get out of my bed. Stretching out my joints I sighed in content looking around my room.

I am glad that dad let me have my own room, over the years sharing a room with Phoebe is tiring after a while.

Getting my morning routine down less than a few minutes I head to my closet to pick out some clothes.

( Brielle's outfit)

Making sure I grab my bag before leaving my room

Making sure I grab my bag before leaving my room. Getting closer to the kitchen I can smell breakfast, the wonderful smell makes me smile knowing that mom is cooking.

Placing my bag down on the floor I see dad reading his phone I go up and kiss his cheek.

" Good morning love"

" Good morning dad"

Mom places the food down on the table for us. Phoebe joined us at the table and between me and her tell our parents what we will be doing for the day when we are at school.

But we Phoebe talks I look at my parents and I feel something is off. I can tell by the looks on their faces. I think Phoebe sees it too.

" Alright you girls off to school. Don't want you both being late." Mom said

I nod my head and me and Phoebe leave the house.

" hey, did you notice the differences between mom and dad?" I ask

" Yeah, I noticed. Hope it is nothing serious."

" Same".

" come on, we need to get to school." Phoebe said

We went off to school enjoying our day not knowing what will happen when we get home.