14

Brielle -

I spent 3 weeks with my husband on the private island and it was bliss. I know everything about him and the same about me. And we were in bed a few times if you know what I mean.

But now our honeymoon is over and we are returning home to Ireland. We took the boat that we used to get to the island back home, my new home.

We were greeted by his men and we were take back home or least that is what I thought.

" This is our home." Aiden said

" I don't understand I thought the one we were last time was home".

" It is just one house I own but this is ours".

We made our way inside and I was blown away by the beauty of the home

We made our way inside and I was blown away by the beauty of the home. Aiden took me upstairs to our room.

The room was just the right amount of simple. I love it.

" You must be tired

" You must be tired. Rest then when you are ready come down to the kitchen to eat."

I nodded my head and watched Aiden leave the room.

I take off my shoes and laid down on the soft bed. I was out before I knew it.

-----------------

Nikolai -

Another day of the same thing over and over again. I am not young as I once was, things are getting harder.

I think it is time for me to step down and finally give everything to Alexander. He is more than ready to lead. And the more I think about retirement I can be with my Rose more often. I can be lazy if I chose. Yes that is what I am going to do.

I take out my phone to send a message of a family meeting. After I sent the message I continue on with paper work.

Hours later

Stepping inside home, I see my sons sitting in the living room with their mother.

" I am sure you all are wondering why I asked you here. I have decided to step down as the head of the family. Alexander, you are now the head of the family. All of the families know and are good with it".

" Are you sure dad?" Roman said

" Could not be more sure. Besides it is time that I do this. Alexander is more than ready. Also I can be with your mother more."

" Also you guys don't make any more children". Max said

I laugh. I am glad that my kids are okay with me stepping down. I kiss Rose on the lips and the others move to the kitchen to eat, how things never change.

" Are you okay?" Rose asks me

" Of course. I want this".

Rose kisses me on the lips and we get carried away of the loveseat in the living room.

-----------

Rose -

I get awoken up by something that feels real nice. Peeking my eyes open I see Nikolai kissing my stomach, slowly going down my stomach. Rolling my eyes in pure bliss at his action.