3

Nikolai -

When my rose went to talk with our daughter about us being in the living room I went to my office.

To catch up on some work, never ending work

To catch up on some work, never ending work. My sons would be okay. I know that they have had sex before. Their mother does not even know if they did or did not but I always know.

After a few minutes passed by there was a knock at my door. Telling " come in" the door opens up showing my love. She walks over to me and I pull her into my lap. Holding her close within my arms. Holding her close I continue on with my work. Putting the last pieces of paper in the folder I turn Rose around so she can look at me.

We stare at each other, I trace my finger tip on her face where her scars is. Leaning closer to her I kiss her face tenderly, she pulls my dress shirt close to her due my action.

Pulling away but staying close enough to each other.

My rose starts to talk.

" So how was your day?"

" Oh. Well my dear, the meetings are always the same as before. But things are moving as it should for both businesses. Also I need to find a new secretary."

" I have no doubt that you will find a new secretary. And I can not do anything about boring meetings."

" Oh I think you can"

" Oh so?"

My little rose is very easy to tease.  I grab her small hand with my larger hand and bring it down to my crotch hoping that she will get the idea of what I want her to do.

My Rose smiles and she moves her small hands on unbuckling my pants pulling out my length. Feeling her hands around my length makes my stomach do flips. She slowly moves her hands up and down, creating chills all around me.

" Please don't---don't stop my Rose". I moan out

" Never planning on it"

My Rose kisses the edges of my mouth she works her hands on my co...

" Boss!"

" Fuck!" I shouted out

I could not even finish. Rose get off of me and I fix myself before going to the door. Opening the door see that it is one of my men. 

" What." I grit out because of this fool I was unable to get what I wanted from my wife. 

" There has been important messages over the families. The wife of the Don in Italy had been shot along with almost war with the Spanish Mafia because the Spanish Mafia did not like what the Italians were doing." 

" Yes I have heard about that. Why should I care?" 

" A meeting has been called, for all. All of the heads of the mafia families are coming together, to talk about business." 

I can not say anything else I give a nod to my man. He leaves the office door frame and I turn around to see my love standing there. I make my way to her, wrapping my arms around her. 

" Looks like we are going to a business meeting. Start to pack okay, I will tell the kids what is going on." 

Rose nodded her head and left the office heading to our room. I poured myself a drink gulping it whole not looking forward to this at all. But business is business. 

-------------------------------------

All of the bags are packed and placed n the cars. Myself and Rose will be in one SUV and the next car has our sons Alexander and Roman while we leave the others at home where they can be safe. And of course 20 good man to keep us safe during this meeting that happens to be in Italy. 

The cars take us to the plane, taking my place in my seat my Rose sit next to me, she places her head on my shoulder. I kiss her forehead. I have to stay calm the last thing I want to do is scare nor stress out Rose. Looking over at my sons before pulling out my laptop starting my work. Hours later the plane landed n Rome and our bags were taken and placed in cars that waited for us. I kept a tight grip on Rose's arm. Me and my family move to one car where the car took us the hotel where this meeting will be held. Coming into the hotel everyone is looking at us, I can see heads from Germany, America, and Romanian knowing that there will be more to come. I made sure that we went to the stairs and not the elevator. Keeping Rose's hand in mine we moved up the stairs and our sons followed behind us to the floor we were placed in. Stopping on our floor to our rooms, the men check the room for wires or anything that should not be there. When we got the clear I moved my family inside the room. 

" Alexander, you are the first born so you will take over things in the future. So during this make sure you pay attention to everything that you see." 

" I will". Alexander said

I nodded my head. " Both of you go rest, we all will need it later." 

I move my eyes to my wife. " And you come with me". I take my Rose's hand and I can hear my sons making sounds of distaste. Once in the room I lock the door and I push Rose on the bed. I start to take of my jacket and shirt, seeing Rose taking her clothes off.

" No. I will take off your clothes". 

I move to her and lay on top of her to kiss her lips soft at first then hard, making my way down to her neck, chest. I take off her pants in one go, seeing the underwear she is wearing. I place my hand on her core never breaking eye contact from her starting my slow torture on her in the start. When she got close I stopped I smile to myself when she sighed in anger. Ripping her shirt apart leaving her in her bra and underwear I admire her body. 

"Let the fun begin"

-------------------------

Alexander - 

I close my eyes shaking my head not wanting to here my parents getting it on in the next room so I move to the balcony where Roman was. How is he not grossed out by the sounds of our parents? Then I look closer to him seeing that he had ear plugs the whole time. I take them out and he heard dad groan as  a moan. 

" What the hell give that back!" 

" If only you give me another pair of ear plugs so I don't have to hear it". 

" Of course". 

Roman handed me some ear plugs, shoving them in my ears sighing in peace not hearing my parents in the next room. Sometimes I can not understand how they have some much energy all the damn time.