1||every ending has a beginning

The vampire diaries
2x22

The vampire diaries 2x22

3rd person

Ayla and klaus stepped into alarics apartment after they came back from the ritual.

"Klaus you're back" Katherine spoke as she let go of stefan to face klaus and Ayla.

"Looks like we have company,love"

"What are you doing here stefan?"Ayla spoke after the long silence.

"Damon got bitten by Tyler,a witch told me you know something about a cure"

"Why would we help you?" Klaus said skeptical.

"Please klaus" stefan almost begged.

"He's just trying to help his brother" Katherine said while looking between klaus,ayla amd stefan.

"You know,I have a better idea"
Ayla said smirking.

————————————-

"Here" Ayla trow an blood bag at stefan which he caught.

"What do you mean?"

"You know the twenty's?"
Ayla sat in a chair when she continued to spoke.

"All the blood,body's.a true ripper" ayla slowly bend a little over the table to stefan.

"Drink" ayla finally end her sentence.

Stefan looked at ayla full of hate in his eyes as he started to drink a little of the blood and then stopped.

"All Of it"Ayla leaned against klaus chest as he walked behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I can't" stefan stopped before he drank another sip.

"Of course you can,do it"
Ayla said.

"You heard her,mate.drink"

This time stefan drank the whole blood bag,maybe a little to fast.

"Again" ayla trow another blood bag at stefan.And so he did.he finished this one quickly than the other.

"Do it again" ayla trow an another blood bag at him.

"I can't"

"Of course you can,you just don't want to" ayla spoke.

Stefan hesitated.

"Maybe he need a little help don't you think love?"

"I think"

"Katerina sweetheart come her" klaus spoke to Katherine as she walked towards him.

Klaus took Katherine's wrist before bites Into it.

"No no no no no what did you do?" Katherine said while panicking.

Klaus bites into his wrist and showed it at Katherine's mouth healing her from the bite.

"Your blood is the cure" stefan said realising.

Klaus wiped the blood from his mouth."gotta love Mother Nature"

"So what know?i drink a few blood bags so I can heal Damon or what?"stefan said not wanting to be in a room with klaus anymore.

"Oh no we three gonna make a round trip together"

"For what?"

"You know I what more people to be like me but of course we need werewolf's for that and you are gonna come with us to find them"
Klaus explained stefan.

"Or what?"

Klaus walked around the island in the kitchen grabbing a glass bitting into his wrist and filled the glass with his blood.

"This happens"

Klaus slowly drop his blood into the sink.

"You know if I keep doing this you're never gonna be able to heal your brother"

Before more blood can drop out stefan finally spoke.

"Fine I'm coming with you"

"That wasn't that hard was it?"

Klaus walking slowly to Katherine compelling her.

"You're gonna bring this Damon"

"You want me to leave?"

"Yes and If I was you-"

Katherine speed out of the apartment.

"-i'd hurry" klaus finishing his sentence.

"She never gonna bring it to him"
Stefan realise.

"She will"ayla said.

"How do you know?"

"I just do" ayla said

"I have to leave,I have to know if she brings it to him" stefan said while walking towards the door.
But Klaus stopped him by grapping his arm and turn him around

"No,you not"

"No huh?watch me"

Stefan speed behind ayla thrusting his hand into ayla's back grapping ayla's heart.

"I can fell her heart pounding klaus.let me out or I'm gonna rip her heart out"

"You wouldn't dare" klaus said

"Watch me"

What stefan didn't knew that she was half witch.

"ad sumnun"
Ayla mumbled,stefan let go of ayla's heart and black out.

Klaus still in Shock but Speed to ayla and catch her as he saw she was passing out.

"I've got you love"

Klaus walked ayla into the bed room and laying her in the bed and lay down next to her and fell asleep.

Wow chapter 1 is finished.
I know it's not the best but I'm still learning,hope you Stil enjoyed this chapter. I will try to post every day but I can't make promises.
Btw English isn't my first language so if there are any mistakes correct me pls

Lg em Posted:5/10/22

(731 words)