10||bloodlust

3rd person

10 pm Mystic falls Virginia.

Present location:streets

"What are we doing on the streets?on 10 pm in the night?"ayla asked Klaus.

"I thought you should take your time when you feed for the first time.here on the streets are barley people no witnesses"klaus explained to his wife.

"Yeah like you said here are no peopl-"ayla stopped herself when she smelled blood.

"What?"klaus asked.

"Don't you smell that?"she said to him.

"And you said here were no people"klaus smirked.

Ayla let out an laugh as she playfully hit klaus's shoulder before they went to the human

———

Klaus compelled the woman to stay still.

"I-I don't know Klaus"ayla had a worried face.

"Come on if you want,I can begin"
Klaus sank his teeth into the woman's neck drinking from her blood.

"Come on if you want,I can begin"Klaus sank his teeth into the woman's neck drinking from her blood

(Pretend it's random girl not davina and it's dark and they are outside)

Ayla felt her Veins starting to show up as her list for blood grow every second.

Klaus pulled away from the woman,pushed her into ayla's arms.

Ayla didn't hesitate a second before sinking her teeth into the woman's neck.

"Okay that's enough"klaus tried to pull ayla away when he saw how the woman slowly lose her consciousness

"Okay that's enough"klaus tried to pull ayla away when he saw how the woman slowly lose her consciousness.But ayla didn't pull away at all.in fact ayla didn't cared in the moment at all what happened,all she can think about this blood.

"That's.enough!"Klaus pulled ayla with all his strength away when he saw that the woma was dead which pulled her back to the reality.

"Oh my god.."

"What did I do?" Ayla starting to panicking

"What did I do what did I do what did I-"ayla couldn't control her breath anymore.

Klaus grapped her shoulders kneeling a little so he and she would be on the same eye height.

Klaus grapped ayla's head turning her so she's forced to look at him.

"Hey,hey,hey calm down calm down,breath!"klaus tried to calm her down.

Ayla looked into klaus eyes.

"I'm sorry"

"No,I'm sorry I am the one who started it"klaus apologised.

"No no I should have a stopped when you told me I-oh my god why am I crying?"ayla wiped away a tear.

"Your emotions are heightened,it's normal,you get over it in the time" klaus stood up so he would be on his normal height again.

"Come on,let's go home cleaning you up"klaus grapped ayla's hand as they walked home

———

Oh my god.I absolutely love ayla's and klaus relationship.I'm trying now to post more often.

Lg em                Postet:5/20/22