5||Rebekah Mikaelson

3rd person

3 hours later

After klaus and ayla got dressed they heard how a body fell in the ground behind them.

The both of them turned around and saw the girl stefan had to find on the ground.

Dead.

"I couldn't save her,she attacked me and before I knew she was dead" stefan tried to explain.

You could see on klaus face he was pissed but also a little disappointed.

He grabbed a Brocken bottle,bite into his wrist and poured his blood into it.

"Here"klaus gave stefan the bottle which he drank without doubt's.

"Thank you"

———

A little later

After every wolf woke up and feed them they would just collapse on the floor,also dead.

"They dead they all dead!"
Klaus screamed as he smashed a bottle at a tree.

"I killed the werewolf,I killed the vampire.I killed the doppelganger"
He went through his steps again.

Ayla looked at the sentence 'I killed the doppelganger'
At stefan,she knew something was off with him she just couldn't figure out what.

"Come"Klaus grabbed his bags and went right out of the Forrest to the car again.

Ayla and stefan followed him right.

before stefan got into the car, ayla held him and whispered in his ear.

"I know you hid something,I will figure it out no matter what"
And got into the car on the passenger seat.

———

2 hours later

"Where are we?"
Stefan asked as three of them walked the way into a bar.

"We gonna visit an old friend"
He smirked

The three of them walked into a bar.

"Gloria! lovely to see you again"
Ayla shouted.

Gloria turned around.

"Ayla Mikaelson,my favourite witch,I can't believe how long we didn't saw each other"
The witch said as the both female hugged.

They got Stefan's attention 'ayla "Mikaelson"'

Gloria turned to stefan

"I haven't saw since the 20's still good looking"

"Yeah uhm I remember you,you're Gloria,the witch Gloria.shouldn't you be-"stefan started.

"Dead?old? Honey a little magic an I maybe can live 50 years longer"she said.

Now Klaus got Gloria's attention