12||Mikaelson-Ball

Next day
Elena pov:
Location:elena's house

I watched with Jeremy tv in the living room as I heard the door bell.

"I go"I stood up and made my way to the door and opened it.

"'Please join the mikaelson family'"

"What is it?"i heard Jeremy.

"Uhm I'll tell you later I'm going to the Salvatore's okay?food is in the fridge if you want"

I only heard an okay as I grapped my jacket and made my way to the Salvatore's.

———

Stefan opened the door.

"Elena?"

"Stefan,hey uhm can I come in?"

"Uhm-sure"stefan opened the door wider as I stept in and sit down on the couch I front of Damon.

"So what's wrong?"damon asked.

"Did you got the invitation?to the Mikaelson ball?"i asked.

"Yeah Uhm about that,we are not going especially you don't"Damon answered for stefan.

"I think I have to go"I said to both the brothers.

"Why?"

"When I turned the card it says 'I think it's time to finally talk e.m"

"Who do you think it is?"stefan asked.

"I think mama original wants to talk to you"damon had the idea.

"Could be"I only said.

"I'm definitely going,if you ant you to could come with me"

And with that I made my way out of the Salvatore hours only having more 2 hours until the ball.

———
Ayla's pov

Rebekah and I are in her room as we finished our make-up.

"So how do I look?"
I asked her.

"Beautiful as always"

"Aww flattering"i said.

As We made our way out down the stairs as I saw how everyone stared at us.

I made my way to klaus.

"You look ravish,love"klaus whispered into my ear.

"You look handsome"I complimented him too.

Klaus smiled.

"Come we have to go to the stairs"
Klaus took my hand as we walked up the stairs.

"Hello,and thank you for joining us,it is tradition to make a ball when even the family is whole again,starting with a dance,please find a partner and go to the dance room"Elijah welcomed us all.

3rd person

"May I?"ayla turned around and saw klaus holding his hands towards her.

"You may"ayla grapped klaus hand as they made their way to the dance floor.

———

"I thought I could take you on a date tonight"Klaus started as they danced

"Sure"the women spinned around as every each landed to another partner.

Ayla landed in Elijah's.

"Hello,Elijah"

"Evening ayla,you look like something's bothering you?"elijah asked his sister-in-law.

"I don't trust your mother"

"You never did"
Ayal let out an laugh as she was being pulled to another men

Stefan.

"Really?"ayla pulled an annoyed face on.

"Don't worry just one dance"stefan laughed.

———

Ayla saw how elena came out of the room where she met Esther and went to her.

"Hey elena"ayla fake smiled.

"Uhm hey,ayla was it?"elena said not really knowing ayla's name.

"Uhm yeah yeah where were you?"she asked the doppelganger.

"Uh-nowhere,excuse me I have to go-"elena started to walk away as she grapped elena's arm going Into her memory.

Memory

Elena went into the room where she met Esther.

"Elena come in"Esther opened the door as elena stept in.

"So it's a pleasure to finally meet you elena"Esther started.

"Uhm yeah,uh I heard you wanted to speak to me?"

"Yeah,you know I turned my children into these vampires to protect them,but no one should live that long"

"I don't follow where's is my part?"elena asked confused.

"I want to link my children,as when I kill my child Finn the others will die too,since you're the doppelganger I need your blood"Esther explained.

"Okay but what about ayla?"

"She'll be linked too,you know she's a very powerful witch with a lot of magic,too much it could kill me if she want and if she finds out I'm the reason Niklaus's dead she'll come after me,if she's dead,she can't"Esther spoke to elena as she grapped a bowl and placed it on a table as elena came next to her.

"So all you need is my blood?"elena asked.

"Yes"Esther held a knife towards elena which grapped it and made a cut in her hand and let the blood into that bowl.

"Thank you elena,I owe you one"

Elena only smiled before she headed towards the door.

Memory stop

Ayla gasped away before grapping elena's head and smashed it against the wall.

She grapped elena and speed her into a room and put an barrier spell on it.

She made her way into the ball again trying to find Klaus.

Right as she saw how klaus wanted to take a sip of the champagne she grapped the glass.

"What are you doing"klaus asked.

"Saving your ass!"ayla whispered.

Klaus looked confused as he followed her out of the mansion.

"So what was the problem"asked his wife.

"She tried to link you,including me"

"What do you mean?"klaus stood now next to her.

"Elena,she was with Esther she wanted to link us all,I guess she only got kol and Rebekah"

"How wanted she to kill one of us"

"She wanted to use Finn"

Klaus let out an laugh.

"Finn,of course"

Klaus wrapped an arm around ayla's waist as she rested her head on his shoulders.

———

922 words!
Don't really know what to put her so,hi

Lg em             Posted:5/22/22