3||Ray Sutton?

Stefam pov

Stefam pov

4 hours later

After 4 more hours in the car with these two which was totally awful
We went into a bar- basically ayla did we were a little outside of it

Ayla pov

When we walked Into a bar I saw ray or what ever his name was on the bar.

I said next to him and ordered a water

"So,what is a Young lady like you doing in a bar,huh?" He started the conversation.

"You know I travel a lot and landed her,I just needed a break"
I started.

"What are you doing here?"
I asked him the same question.

"just like you,I travel a lot too,I've been a little there a little there"
He answered.

"Mhhm I understand"
I responded.

"Okay uhm so,is there something you want to talk about else,because I really need to go"

Ray slowly stand up wanted to go but I hold his arm to turn him to me and whispered.

"Tell me,where is your pack,wolf?"
I questioned him.

"Uhm I don't don't know what you talking about"
Ray said not-so-confused.

He ran towards the door just to be stopped by my husband.

"Where do you want to go,huh?let's have a drink"

Klaus showed him back into his seat sitting opposite of him and me in his lap.

"You know Ray,my and my wife know you are a werewolf,a werewolf with a pack"
Klaus spoke as he took a sip of his drink.

"Vampires"
He realised

"You quit catches it,yeah my friend behind me is a vampire but me and my wife are a different kind of monsters,you know I've got some vampire,got some wolf"

Ray looked confused.

"A hybrid ray,I'm both"
He answered

"And she?"
He asked slowly.

"Ever heard of the Petrova bloodline?doppelgangers?"
Klaus started.

Ray looked more confused then before.

"I am a Petrova doppelganger,witch and with an deactivated vampire side also know as a heretic"
I explained.

"If you are not an vampire,why aren't you dead?"
He asked a little afraid.

"So you do know us"
Klaus Said.

"Of course,every wolf does,but that doesn't answered my question.how?"
Ray asked a little interested.

"Okay okay I tell you,you know a thousand years ago when the Mikaelson's were turned their mother placed an curse on my on that day,I wouldn't die,because if I die I would become an vampire but I'm afraid to lose my witch abilities.question answered?"
I asked annoyed.

"Yes,and how"

Before we could react he ran towards the door once again but was this time stopped by stefan

"Where you going?i haven't had my fun yet?"
Stefan said.

"let's play darts"
Stefan suggested.

"Why not,you coming love?"
Klaus asked.

"No,I'm having another drink"
I answered.

"Okay"
Klaus pulled me into a kiss before he went with ray and stefam to the darts.

"Okay"Klaus pulled me into a kiss before he went with ray and stefam to the darts

(Klaus x ayla)

495 words!So we finally know what ayla is

495 words!
So we finally know what ayla is. What do you think will happens next?also if you have wishes to be in the story please write it in the comments maybe I can put it in somehow.

Lg em Posted:5/11/22