6||Senior prank night

Rebekah pov

Rebekah pov

After ayla and I got another outfit's we made our way to the bar where this Gloria could find my necklace.

———

I sat on a table in front of Gloria,ayla and klaus on the table next to her and stefan is standing next to Gloria.

"Something wrong?"klaus asked her as he notice that she is struggling with something.

"I don't know somehow I can't reach the necklace"she answered

"Use me than! I only wore it for a thousand years"I suggested.

"finally something useful,come here Rebekah"Gloria spoke to me.

I jumped of the table and walked to Gloria and sat Infront of her.

5 minutes later

"I think I see something"Gloria interrupt the silence.

"What is it?"i asked curious.

"There's a girl,wearing the necklace with two oder girls"

"Yeah 3 dead girls if I don't get my necklace back"I snapped at her.

Stefan interrupt the silence again.
"Uhm what if we get a drink huh?you can chose"he said to Klaus.

Klaus looked at me and ayla before standing up with ayla before we 4 were heading into the warehouse.

———

"My girl's dead,I'm bored"I said to Klaus.

"Than I don't know do something"
Stefan said to me.

"Klaus,why is he mean?why are you mean to me?you used to love me! "I said a little sad.

"Rebekah relax he just got his memory's back from 90 years ago,give him time"klaus said defending stefan.

"Why are you taking his side?"
I asked.

"Because sister I feel pity for mens who doesn't love a girl but she him"klaus answered.

"Ayla!"i shouted at my sister who sat next to my brother and didn't listened.

"Ayla!!"i shouted louder.

She jumped a little at the tone and looked at me.

"What?"

"Didn't you listened?"i asked.

"Should I?i mean I don't even like this men okay?"ayla answered before resting her head into my brother's shoulder and close her eyes.

———
3rs person

right now Rebekah and stefan are alone in the warehouse since they found Gloria dead,and klaus had carried ayla to the car because they were soon leaving.