15||Dead or alive

Next day
11 pm
Location:woods

Ayla pov

I was walking through the woods still trying to even completely realise that klaus is dead

I was walking through the woods still trying to even completely realise that klaus is dead.the only think that is confusing me is why I am I still alive?

"Ayla!"i heard someone shouting at me.I wiped my tear away and turned around and saw Tyler putting his shirt on.

"Tyler?what are you doing her?"
I asked confused.

"Caroline tried to kiss me I swear I didn't want it!"tyler said which made me more confused.

"What?i-uhm I don't understand"

"Really,love?"tyler had a little smirk on his face.

Tyler never smirks

Realisation came across my face.

"Klaus..."i said quit.

"What-how?"i asked.

"You know I had a witch-okay I didn't had a witch it was bonnie"he explained.

"Bonnie saved your life?never for free"i came closer to him.

"Okay yeah we had a little conversation which ended with Elena technically begged to save my life,because I don't know but she somehow cares about you?"Tyler/klaus explained.

"I think she hates me now"

"Why is that?"Tyler asked.

"After i thought you died I kind of made Matt drive off of the wickery bridge with Elena"i said.

"You what?"

"Yeah.."

"But now I'm back"
Tyler/klaus tried to kiss me but I held my finger between our lips.

"Forget it,not in this body"I said showing him a little back.

"Oh apologies,love"

———
Elena pov

I gasped awake as I sat straight up gasping for air.

"What-what happened "i saw stefan sitting in front of me holding my hand.

"Death happened"damon said sitting on my windowsill.

"Is Matt?"

"Okay?yeah I could save him"stefan said as I heavily breathe out.

"And me could you?-"damon cut me off.

"Save You?he didn't"

"Wait.am I dead?"stefan only looked me.

"But Bonnie said she could find a way to-"damon cut stefan off.

"There's no spell,you have to feed or you die Elena!"

"Damon she still has 24 hours"he turned to me.

"Elena,I need you to tell me what happened"memory's flashed across my eyes.

I sat with Matt in his car because he said I have to choose.stefan or Damon.I chosed stefan. I was in the phone with Damon trying to explain him thankfully he understood me.right the second we were in the wickery bridge I saw Ayla on the road standing.

"MATT STOP!"i screamed but not fast enough as I felt how the car drove the bridge down and we landed in the water.

I tried to open the door but the water was to strong and won't open.

As I saw how stefan came he wanted to save me but I just pointed at Matt as a sign to save him,at first he didn't wanted but then gave up.

As stefan and Matt were slowly swimming up I felt how my heart slowly stopped and everything went black.

Memory end

"Ayla.."I looked at both.

"Ayla was the one standing on the bridge"the both looked at me shocked.

"It's your fault,Damon"I looked at him.

"What?"he asked confused.

"It was your idea to kidnap klaus and then when I begged Bonnie to save klaus life for Ayla and then you compelled me to not tell Ayla it"

Damon had quilt written all over his face.

"Is that true?"stefan turned to Damon.

He didn't answered.

Stefan stood up.

"Is it true?did you compelled her to not tell her?"

He still didn't respond.

Stefan grapped Damon by his shirt and showed him against the wall.

"IS IT TRUE?"he shouted.

"Yes yes it's true!"damon pulled Stefan's hands from him and stood on the floor in front of him.

"Yes it is true,it was my plan to kidnap him not Bonnie,yeah i compelled Elena not to tell Ayla.

"Why?"

"Because I thought it wouldn't work,hell maybe it really didn't worked we don't know!"damon explained.

"I didn't know she would go so damn far!"he looked at Elena.

"I'm sorry okay?but you still have to feed or you die!for good this time!"

"But hey,if Klaus is still alive,at least your not a human blood bag anymore"I have to say this sentence made me a little laugh I just don't know why.

"Oh my-oh my god why am I laughing?"i couldn't stop laughing I think at least the next 2 minutes before I suddenly stopped.

"I think I really have to feed,I don't wanna die"I said.

"Thank you!"damon said to me.

———

Ayla pov

Tyler/klaus and I came home since Esther all of sudden disappeared.

"So what know?"i asked as we sat in the couch.

"Tomorrow we are going to Bonnie and she will put me back into my body"he explained.

"Ok,but what if she doesn't?"

Tyler/klaus smirked.

"Provoke her"he said.

"Okay uhm I'm going to bed"

Tyler/klaus stood up too.

"So sorry I am you sadly have to sleep on the couch,I don't want Tyler's scent on our bed"

"Understandably,love you"

"Love you too"I said back as I went upstairs.

———

I know here was more Elena Gilbert but I had to make it understandable so you guys don't get confused.btw that you for almost 800 reads!love y'all!!

Lg em          posted:5/24/22