18||1.1

The vampire diaries 4x16

And please I know maybe for some of you will be confused this chapter but it will be explained

I didn't know what I should name the title so I just named it part 18
———
Time jump:1 month
Hayley pov

After I heard that the other found the cure I got a little sceptical because Ayla and klaus weren't here for days and I need their protection,okay that's not the only thing I want them back there is a thing I know and I have a plan for that.

Right now I'm running away from these vampires as I tried to call mal us again.

"Yes?"i heard from the other side.

"Klaus i think these vampi-"I Heard a neck snap as i got thrown against a truck.

I looked up and saw Ayla and klaus killing two vampire and the other ran away.

"You came"I stood up.

"We promised"I kinda feel bad for Ayla but I already have a plan.

"Thank you"

"So and know you telling us what you know about Katerina"

"What?"i said.

———
Lockwood mansion
Location:dinner room

Ayla pov

After we found out that Katherine had the cure and Hayley had a deal with her we decided that we asked her in the nice way(dinner and drinks) to ask her about that.

"So you rested,you feed tell us about Katerina,where is she?"klaus started.

"You seriously think I now?"she asked.

"You said you have spoken to her?tell us"I said.

"Fine,i was in New Orleans trying to find information of my real parents until I met her she said she could help me find them but in the end she made a lie and now these vampires are after me"she explained her story.

"Mhmm"

———
We were now in klaus painting room because Hayley couldn't sit still.Klaus and I stood in the doorframe as Hayley looked at the painting's.

"Hate that,to much,I don't get that" she grapped one.

"I don't care"she found another one with a girl sitting next to a tree under a dark sky.

"Mmhm,this one,it doesn't make me wanna puck"she turned her head to us.

"Why'd you paint it?"

We were now standing in the middle on the room.

"Painting is a metaphore for control,every choice is mine,the canvas,the color,as a child I had neither a sense of the world nor my place in it but art taught me that one's vision can achieved with sheer force of will.the same is true of life.provided one refuses to let anything stand in one's way"klaus explained.