13||Date

Warning:hell short
———
-After the ball
-8 pm
-location:restaurant

3rs person

Klaus took ayla to an restaurant after the ball like promised as they waited for the waitress to come.

"Hi,sorry I'm little late,did you decided what you liked to order?"ayla checked the waitress having a little bad feeling.

"Water,you love"

"I-uhm just a salad,Camille"Ayla looked at the waitress name tag.

"Of course"Camille gave a look to klaus before heading away.

Klaus saw the jealous look on her was.

"Jealous?"he asked raising one eyebrow.

"Me?never"ayla said sarcastic.

Klaus smiled as another waitress brought the water and salad.

———
9:30 pm
Location:street

Ayla and klaus walked hand in hand home.

"I wanna leave"ayla broke the silence.

"What?"klaus turned his head to ayla,still walking.

"I don't know,let's grab elena and leave this shit town,Rebekah,Elijah and kol are unlinked again.I mean what do we have to lose here?"

Klaus sighed.

"What about in a week or two?"

"Why?"Asked ayla.

"Don't know we still have business,mother turned Alaric into a vampire who's eager to kill us"

"Your right,but when's over we'll leave right?"ayla now stopped walking which stopped klaus too who turned to her.

"Of course"Klaus placed a hand on ayla's check pulling her into a kiss.

Klaus pulled away when he grapped her hand again.

"Now come I'm tired"

———
10 pm
Location:home

Klaus closed the door as he pressed ayla against the wall never stopped kissing.

Ayla pulled klaus jacked off klaus pulled off hers.

(Ayla and klaus//imagine that's in the mansion)

Klaus ripped ayla's t-Shirt off as he took his off and speed them both into klaus bedroom.

Klaus layed ayla flat on her back on the bed as he climbed on top of her.

Klaus closed the gab between his and her's lips as his lips slowly went to her jawline and then to her neck,sucking on it which leaves red marks on it.

———

Imma not going In details because I don't feel comfortable writing it.next part will be longer again

Lg em                   posted:5/23/22