Misunderstandings

Rays of sunshine filtered through the ivory curtains, and a warm gentle breeze caressed their bodies as they slept entangled in each other's arms. The steady hum of birds chirping was the only thing breaking the morning silence.

Steven was the first to awake, his eyes drank in the soft curves of Abby's body and he had to remind himself that she was really here in his arms and he was not dreaming. Steven loved to watch her sleep, she brought him peace and serenity, something he never had before.

Last night when they had returned from dancing, they had made love for hours, Steven had worshiped every inch of her body, and the thought of the way she trembled in his arms and called out his name each time she reached her peak, overwhelmed Steven with thick emotions.

He could not get enough of her, he had explored every inch of her body over and over again, but it wasn't enough, it was never enough. He still yearned for her. His hunger and thirst for her had consumed him to a point of madness. He knew he was in trouble, because even though she was no longer a virgin, she was still young and innocent in many other ways, and the fear that he might lose her one day made him crazy with pain.

Abby fluttered her eyes open and smiled at him, "Good morning." She snuggled closer to him and relished the feel of his naked body against hers.

In answer, Steven kissed her plump lips, but held himself back from ravishing her. He knew she would never admit it, but he knew the ways of woman's bodies and he suspected she was very sore. Steven held himself still until the need of her calmed down a little before he palmed her breasts and caressed them gently.

"Are you hungry?"

Abby nodded.

"Then let's get dressed and go get ourselves breakfast."

"I'm not hungry in that way," Abby admitted, and caressed his thick swollen shaft, "I'm hungry for you." Steven stiffened when she touched him, "touch me Steven!"

He groaned, and pulled away from her, quickly jumping out of bed, and slipping into a pair of shorts, "Your body is sore, I'm not going to touch you until you have healed!" He explained, "you drove me wild last night and I lost myself control, but today is another day, and I will not touch you Abby!"

When Steven read the hurt in her eyes, he sat on the bed and took her hands in his and kissed them. "I love you Abby, and I care for your well being, you're keeping from me the fact that you are in pain!"

Abby tried to hide her guilt by looking away from him.

"Swear to me that you are not sore and I will make passionate love to you right here right now!"

Again Abby avoided looking into his eyes.

"I thought so." He stood back up to his feet, and walked to the window to check out the weather. "It's a beautiful day, lets go get breakfast and we can talk about this later on."

"Are you not touching me because you think I'm sore and you want me to feel better or is the real reason that you already grew tired of me?"

Whirling around, Steven walked back to the bed and looked down at her with a worried expression on his face, "Is that why you continue to beg for sex, are you afraid that I don't want you anymore?"

When Abby averted her eyes and didn't answer, Steven released a harsh sigh, "haven't I done everything I could to show you how much you mean to me?" He raked his fingers through his thick mane of hair, "how can you not feel the depth of my love for you after everything we have shared together last night?"

Abby still didn't answer him.

"This is exactly what I meant when I told you that you are not ready for all of this." Steven paced back and forth with a worried expression on his face, "I loved you enough to wait until you were ready, but your insecurities got the best of you, if you still don't understand the depth of my love for you then what exactly are we doing here?"