~Author's Note

*UPDATE* 

This series consists of four books.

The Candidate (Prequel) - A story about a Capitol girl who finds herself in the Hunger Games. Will include characters from the series, including Drew as a love interest. Set six years before Silence.

Silence (Book 1) 

The Chamber (Book 2) - A follow on from Silence. Raven is pregnant and living in District 13, while the main character, Arrian, runs a revolution of his own.

Battleborn (Book 3) - Follows the tale of Raven's children as they fight alongside Katniss Everdeen in the revolution. Set in the same timeframe as Mockingjay, and includes characters from all of the canon books and from my fanfiction series!

The Candidate will be entered in the Wattys this year (2019) if it gets finished on time, so please show it some love! In the meantime, the other two books are finished and ready to read! I hope you enjoy them as much as you enjoyed Silence, it's a pleasure to read all of your comments (particuarly on chapter 38...)

If you'd like to read my original story The Last Girls on Earth which features all of the characters from this series, check it out on my other profile HayleyandLaura along with our zombie series!

Original Author's note from 2013:

70,877 words, fifty five chapters and half a dead cast later, Silence was complete! Yes, this is the end of Silence. I have to say, I never expected to finish it, but with all the support of my fans, I've made it! Raven's story will be continued in the sort of sequel, The Chamber. But for now, it's goodbye! Special thanks to:

@silvermistenfusion

@reesiepc11

@samcoates

@besthungergamesfan

@potterjay2816

My first fans! ;) You stuck with me to the end, and for that I'm so grateful. I hope you'll all keep reading, I'm so happy you discovered Silence!

Lots of love and Sherbet Lemons,

Hayley xxx

P.S. I have people ask me a lot so I just want to clear something up - you're very, very welcome to submit fanart, or write one shots about the characters! Just make sure you credit me for the story and the characters, and send it over so I can see it :)