Something to know before reading this book...

I wrote this book over ten years ago. I used to spend hours every day planning it out, dreaming up the characters, scribbling notes for it while I was meant to be in class. The Hunger Games was such a ridiculously big part of my life that I look back and wish I could read it again for the first time and fall in love again.

But writing this book was the very beginning of my true journey as a writer. It taught me so much, and the characters became like real people to me. I found myself always desperate to revisit them, to find a way to bring them into my life again.

And so for the past few years I've been drafting The Last Girls on Earth. It's far from finished, but I'm releasing it as a seven part novella series on Amazon. It follows all the main characters from this series, including Raven, Riley, Karissa, Logan and Drew. It has been a joy to write, and it puts the characters from this book into a dystopian world I'm proud to have come up with. You can find the blurb below: 

A thief.
A cage fighter.
A soldier.
Only the strongest will survive.

Three girls are trying to get by in a world not made for them. Overpopulation has destroyed Britain as we know it, leaving behind poverty, barren lands and a new age of radical politics. Raven, Riley and Karissa have been set up to fail from the start, dealt the worst cards in the pack, but they've made it this far.

But when the government announces their solution to the problem, things go from bad to worse. Suddenly, the girls are left with no option, but to find a new way to survive in a hostile world. Will they be the last women standing, or will the last girls on Earth be crushed under its weight?

 Will they be the last women standing, or will the last girls on Earth be crushed under its weight?

I'm publishing this independently, which means that I have no help at all in doing it. I wrote it myself, edited it myself and put my whole heart into it. I know that many people come to Wattpad wanting to read books for free, and I love that. Silence will always and forever be free on this website. But if you read this book and love it, please consider supporting me and reading The Last Girls on Earth. It's free to read on Kindle Unlimited, and it's available very cheap as a paperback or ebook (less than the price of a cup of coffee!) The more books I sell, the closer I get to achieving my dream of being a full time writer. 

If any of you would like to help out, but can't afford to buy copies, please don't hesitate to DM me and I would be happy to send you a digital copy for free in exchange for a review on Goodreads! Reviews help sales, and I'd be so grateful for the support!

Anyway, this was a long ramble so if you made it this far, thanks so much. You can find this book exclusively on Amazon under the name Hayley Anderton. It's also posted as the external link here! You can also find me over on Instagram at @hayley_a_writes for more book related stuff, or just to see what I'm getting up to these days!

I hope you enjoy Silence! Ten years on and I still love hearing all of your thoughts on the series! I love you all and thank you so much for the wild journey this book has taken me on!