Chapter 5

"You scared of me honey?", Dew said with a smile on his lips. "No, I am not", I replied while looking him directly in his eyes. We were still in the big hall where Aether left us with the other 4 Ghouls. Elvi and Juna sat on the big table while Swiss were looking at them hell creepy. I want not to know what he thinks right now.

"I like you" said Dew as he sat down next to me on the little couch in the corner. "And I don't like you and now leave me alone" I said and wanted to get up. But Dew held me and pulled me onto his lap.

"I bet you'll like me tonight," he said, wrapping his hands around my waist and squeezing me deep into his crotch so I could clearly feel what he meant.

"Dicks have never impressed me, sorry" I said, pushing him back. Dew growled something behind me but I could not understand what. When I finally got free of him, I walked through the big hall and noticed the murals that I hadn't even noticed before.

They were beautiful showing ghouls and sisters doing different activities together. So that's how it used to be here. I looked at Rain, who was sitting in a corner, all alone, separated from the others and writing something in his red notebook again.

I went in his direction. "You're Rain, aren't you?" I asked as I approached him. He was a little shocked when he realized that I was standing directly in front of him. "Yes," he murmured softly.

"You seem pretty friendly for a ghoul," I said, sitting at a distance from him. He just smiled shyly at me. "Are you writing texts in your notebook?" I asked him and pointed to his red notebook.

"Mhhhhm. Something like that," he said softly. "Have you been playing guitar for a long time?" I asked him further. I didn't want to disturb or annoy Rain because I still had respect for the Ghouls, any of them could kill us every time but I wanted to know more about him he seems nice.

"My dad taught me to play guitar when I was little," Rain said, looking shyly at me. "My dad also taught me to play the guitar, but I gave up eventually. Is your dad here in the church too?" I asked further. "My father is dead" Rain said back sadly "Oh I'm sorry for you" I said and gave him an apologetic look.

"And your father where is he?" Rain asked shyly. "Also, dead" I said without looking at him. "I'm sorry," he said, putting his hand on my hand. I jumped a little because his hand was so cold. "Sorry," Rain said, immediately scooting to the side.

"No, that's fine, your hand was just so cold," I said, smiling lovingly at him. "He likes you" said a voice behind me. I turned forward and saw Swiss. "Ghouls normally have a very high body temperature unless they like someone very much at the moment, then it can get a little colder the first few times," Swiss said and laughed.

"That goes for everyone except our fire ghoul Dewdrop," he said, pointing at Dewdrop who was now apparently annoying Juna and Elvi. "Dewdrop can burn things if he is into you".

"That sounds good," I said sarcastically. "Do you want to know what kind of ghoul I am?" Swiss asked and sat down between me and Rain. I think Rain wanted to be alone again so he got up and walked to the other corner of the room to continue writing in his notebook.

"I'm something special" said Swiss. I just looked at him annoyed. "Are you still mad at me.

"Oh no you and Dew just wanted to kill my friends and me+ you still want to do that now" I said and glared at him. "Dewdrop and I didn't know how special you are" he said and scooted closer to me I didn't want to know how long the ghouls hadn't seen a woman down here maybe that's why they were so horny or was it just some ghoul thing

"I'm not special and now don't bother me" I said and wanted to get up but Swiss held me tightly.

" That's exactly what makes you special. You're not afraid of us, everyone's afraid of Dew or me, but you're not" he said quietly.

"And you don't want us". "I'm sorry that I am the first one who is not falling for you and want to suck your cock sorry" I said, standing up angrily.

I didn't understand how Mountain, Aether and Rain could put up with these two idiots. "I'm bored let's play something" Dewdrop said as he jumped up off the sofa and towards the round table.

I glanced at Elvi and Juna, who by now looked calm. I sat down next to them at the table and smiled confidently at them. "Rain, Mountain come, let's play something" said Siwss, who was together with Dew and also sat down at the table.

Mountain and Rain came over to us. I smiled at Rain as sign that he could sit next to me but I think he was too shy so he sat across from Mountain. But he smiled at me with his blue puppy eyes. "Truth or Dare" said Dew and Swiss started laughing. Great.....   

---------------------

What you guys think?

More a fan of DEW or RAIN?