Chapter 7

"The fuck! No, I will not give you a blowjob Dew" I said and looked confused at him and Swiss. "Come on. You had your hand on Mountain's dick 2 minutes ago and now you don't want to suck mine?", Dew said and smiled at me.

"First of all that's not even the same and second of all Mountain is not a big asshole like you Dew" I said and looked him directly in his eyes. "You said dare so you have too do what I say and now shut up and suck my fucking dick" he said aggressive.

I could really choke him right now. And I knew he wouldn't let go so I really had to do my dare. "Fine," I said quietly. I moved over to Dewdrop, who immediately moved his chair back a bit so I had more space.

Swiss just smiled cheekily and looked straight at me. Did he really want to watch it? I knelt in front of Dewdrop and grabbed his belt. Dew just smiled cheekily and watched me. As I unbuckled his belt I ran my hand lightly over his bulge.

I didn't want to know how horny all the ghouls in here must be. I undid his pants and looked at him. He just smiled. I pulled down his boxers and gently touched him. He winced slightly.

The poor boy was really so horny? I had already read those ghouls are better built than humans on average but I didn't know that the same applies to the bottom.

"Go on. Let's get started," Dew said, giving me a needy look. I grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times. "Stop playing and start" said Swiss. I looked over at him and saw that he had his hand on his bulge in his crotch.

"Come on" Dew said now too. He wanted to say something else but I cut him off as I took his cock in my mouth. He moaned loudly and smiled wildly. I started slowly licking his length but got faster and faster and Dew's moans got louder.

"Fuck yeah baby suck my cock. Like that" he said and breathed heavily. I slowly circled the tip of his cock with my tongue and it was driving him crazy.

"Fuck Elena" he continued to moan. He gently placed his hand on the back of my head and pushed my head deeper. I ran my hands up and down his thighs.

"Fuck Elena I'm going to cum in your mouth," Dewdrop continued as he grabbed my hair so I could suck his cock better. Swiss, who was still sitting next to us, also moaned softly. He had his cock in his hand and was jerking off while he watched me.

Both Swiss and Dew were well stocked. And I'd be lying if I said they weren't both totally attractive.

I would also be lying if I said I didn't like the feel of Dew's cock in my mouth. I loved it. I love the fact that I make him feel like that. "I'm coming Elena. Keep going. Suck my cock like the little bitch you are" he said and moaned loud.

"Yeah fuck go ahead" Dew said while breathing loudly. When he was about to come I stopped touching him and placed my hands on his thighs. Dew came a few seconds later but without my touch. "Why did you stop you destroyed my orgasm that hurts you bitch" he yelled pissed off. "I'm not afraid of you, Dew, or of you, Swiss," I said as I looked from Dew to Swiss.

In contrast to Dew, Swiss looked quite satisfied. Legit probably because he came with a loud groan.

"You can maybe play with your sisters of sin, but I'm not afraid of you and I won't let you tell me anything" I said as I got up. "Fuck I like her Dew" Swiss said and gave me a hungry look.

"We should fuck her right?" asked Swiss. "She didn't let me come, we should do more than that, Swiss," Dew said, smirking at me as he walked closer to me.

I could feel his breath on my body and his eyes on me. "You amaze me Elena I've never met anyone like you," Dew said. "Don't touch me" I said loudly as Dew tried to put his hand on my hip.

Swiss also came closer now. "Aether isn't here right now he's with Papa Nihil to save the church" Dew said and laughed. "Until he comes back you belong to us" he said now.

"If Aether will coming back" said Swiss. "I'm going to look for Elvi and Juna now, I don't care what you're doing tonight. And Aether will be back tomorrow," I said and wanted to leave, but Dew held me tight. "You stay here," he says, smiling cheekily. "Let her go" said a voice behind me. Rain...

----------------------

Sorry this Chapter is so short but I am a little buys at the moment sorry

Love u all xoxo