Chapter 8

Dew and Swiss gave Rain a confused look. "We should leave her alone"? said Dew and laughed. "And what if not," said Dew, completing his sentence. Rain just stood there for a moment but he seemed different he seemed really angry.

"Just leave them alone. Aether said you can't hurt them," Rain said, looking at Dew and Swiss. "Aether said we shouldn't hurt them but he didn't say anything about having sex with either of them," Dew said, stepping closer to me. He smiled cheekily his typical evil smile. Rain came to me and stood in front of me protectively. He didn't say anything he just looked at Dew and started to growl. "He really likes you" said Swiss and laughed out loud.

"Na little ghoul do you like Elena" Swiss said as he got closer to Rain. "Honestly guys I'm going now you can compare your cock lengths longer but I'm gone" I said and moved in the direction of the door. Dew wanted to get me back but Rain stopped him. "Fuck you Rain!" Dew yelled as Rain closed the door to the great hall. I turned to Rain and said, "Thanks for helping me". He looked at me shyly. "Dew and Swiss are real assholes be careful please" he said looking at me softly with his sky-blue eyes. "I will" I said smiling at him.

"Elena, there you are," Juna suddenly said. I turned around and saw Juna and Ella sitting at a table. They got up and came to us. "Yes, there I am" I said and smiled at the two. "Are you fine" Eliv asked. "Yes I'm fine Rain saved me" I said and smiled at him. He just smiled back shyly. "Ehmm Rain, do you actually know where we can sleep?" asked Juna. "I'm sure we still have an empty room for you somewhere," he said. "Follow me".

We did what Rain said and followed him. The corridors were incredibly narrow here and really dark. You could see almost nothing. "Here it is," Rain said after a few minutes of walking. He opened the door to a small room. The room was a bit dusty but otherwise very nicely furnished. With four small beds in the middle of the room. "I don't know the best, but that's all we have at the moment," Rain said, looking disappointed. "It's alright we don't need any more thanks Rain" I said smiling gently at him.

He smiled too. "Good night" he said to us and closed the door of the room behind him. Juna, Elvi and I all lay down in a bed. "Do you think Aether will come back tomorrow?" asked Elvi. "Let's hope so" I said and smiled at the two. "Good night" I said and turned off the light in the room. I really hoped that Aether was still alive and would come back tomorrow. Because if not, we're all ghoul food. 

 I opened my eyes when I heard a loud scrape. I jumped up and looked around. Juna and Elvi were still sleeping. "GRAHHHH" a loud grunt or screaming could be heard again. It sounded so close. I carefully opened the door and looked down the long black corridor. Since there was no sunlight down here, it was still very dark. "GRAHHH" there was another loud scream.

I followed the sounds away from our room. "Never do that again" a voice yelled. As I rounded the corner I saw them. Dew and Swiss stood in front of two other ghouls. One of them was Mountain he just stood there but he acted differently. The second was Rain he was lying on the ground. And only now did I see the huge scratch mark all over his upper body. He was covered in blood.

"They are trying to save us. We need to deserve to be saved. Especially you Dew" said another voice and only now did I see another Ghoul Aether. he was back He was back. Mountain tried to help Rain up, it took him a few minutes to get up but then he managed to stand. It was shaky, but he stood. "If something like that happens again Dew you will be expelled and for a very long time" Aether said and looked from Rain to Dew.

Did Dew did this to Rain. He really didn't look good. His whole upper body was covered in blood but Dew also had slight scratches on his body. "Oh my god!" someone yelled behind me. I turned around in shock and saw Juna and Elvi who were probably awake now too. I said "quietly" but it was too late the ghouls had noticed us long ago. "Sisters" said Aetehr and looked at us.

"Aether you are here again" I said and walked towards him and the others. "You really aren't scared are you" Aether said as I stood in front of him. "No" I said and looked into his eyes. "That explains why Dew likes you so much," Aether said, pausing for a moment. "You know since we've been down here we've never had any female visitors so everyone here is a bit on a love spree. And as you can see, ghouls don't handle that as nicely as humans do," Aether said.

I looked at Dew but he didn't grin this time he looked down at the floor. "Are any of you a nurse?" Aether asked. "I did something similar once I can help him" I said looking at Rain. "All right," Aether said. "Mountain bring Rain to his room. Elena, you come with me. Then I want you Mountain to come back to us in the hall. And as soon as you've cured Rain, Elena please come to the great hall too." Everyone nodded. Juna and Elvi followed Aether into the great hall while I followed Mountain and Rain.

-----------------------

sorry for not updating so long but I felt really ill and had so much stress cause of work and cons blablablab. But I am back too feet the rats with new stuff.

Pleas comment and share.

Tell me what you think will happen next and tell me if you like my story?

Thanks <3