Chapter 11

"Thanks I started drawing when they looked us down here," Rain said, glancing at me.
I wanted to answer something but someone interrupted us. "Juna and Elvi are going to bed now, the others and I will do the same. And watch out for Dew and Swiss. I know about the blowjob," said Aether, who was now standing in front of us.

"Good night Elena" said Rain who immediately packed his things and headed towards his room. "Good night Rain, thanks for the drawing" I said and turned back to Aether. "I'm not afraid of those two," I said to Aether. "I know that's it.." Aether wanted to continue talking but a scream interrupted him. "Fuck you" Dew yelled loudly. Me and Aether looked at Swiss and Dew who were fighting about something again.

"Good night Elena" Mountain said walking past me and Aether. "Good night" I said back and looked back at Dew and Swiss. "My toy," Swiss said loudly. "Elena is not a toy, and certainly not yours," Dew said back angrily. I was surprised that Dew didn't see me as a toy. "Boys to your room now" Aether said loudly.

Siwss and Dew still growled but then they did what Aether told them. "Night Elena" Swiss said with a big grin but Dew didn't say anything he just looked at the ground and left. "Great you did it" said Aether. "What?" I asked confused.

"Dew is really in love I think" he said glancing at me. "He's an ass," I replied, just nerfed. "Dew and Swiss are show-offs, that's all. Dew has a good heart, even if it doesn't seem like it. He just Dew that's all" Aether said smiling. "Good night" I only said back as I left the room.

I walked down the long black corridor towards my room. When I heard someone scream Probably just Swiss or Dew again. But the next time I realized that the scream was a woman's voice.
I immediately thought of Elvi and Nina and set off. I followed the screams. And now stood in front of Mountain's room. I suddenly opened the door. "let her go" I said angrily when I saw Elvi under Mountain in his bed.
"What the shit" I said loudly. I wanted to continue talking but Elvi interrupted me. "Elena he doesn't force me to do anything everything is fine" she said softly.

What, please, did I just misheard or are they really having sex right now and voluntarily. "Juna once told you that I was in love with a ghoul," Elvi began to persuade. "You were in love with Mountain back then," I said, summing 1 and 1 together.

"Yes" said Elvi and looked shyly at Mountain." Why didn't you say anything or Juna or you Mountain" I asked. "It's complicated Elena. Just believe me when I tell you that it's possible to love a ghoul" said Elvi softly. I didn't want to bother them any further and closed the door.

I started walking again, passing Dew's door on the way back. "Fuck" I heard him shrine and wanted to move quickly but too late he opened the door just now. "Mhhh Elena" he said smirking when he saw me. "I don't have time for this now," I said annoyed. "Come on why do you hate me so much but Swiss not? You like this fucker?" Dew said and looked directly at me. 

"I don't like him more than you" I said. "What the? So you wanna make out with me too? Cause Swiss and you where deffently doing that in the hall before" he said pissed off. "I was just trying to make you angry again. And it worked great" I said and smiled.

Mabey this was my death but I like to make him angry and play with him. 

"So you're just playing with me?" Dew asked in a calm voice, which confused me.

 "Yes" I said with an evil smile. "Fuck you're just so perfect. I'll get a boner if you keep talking like that" Dew said and smiled cheekily. 

"Well that's my cue I'm going to my room" I said waiting for a cheeky reply from Dew but nothing came back. With a smile he closed the door behind him and disappeared into his room. 

On the way to my room, I noticed all the paintings on the walls again, they were incredibly beautiful. When I arrived at my room I saw Juna already lying in her bed.

 I lay down in mine as well and looked at the ceiling. I had so many things on my mind. I had be here for 7 days, luckily I had Juna and Elvi.

 Although Elvi has probably moved out now. I wonder what sex with a ghoul is like. Probably nothing special in this state, everyone here hasn't had sex in months. I'm surprised that Elvi wasn't persuaded to have sex by Mountain sooner. 

Or is he one of the good guys. I mean she fell in love with him. And when I think of Rain, I could imagine the same thing. I tried to get all my thoughts out of my head and tried to get some sleep

-----------------------

And another chapter for my lovely rats, tell me what you think.

I try too update more but I have my job and school so it's pretty hard.

And also I wanna hear what's your fav ghoul tell me?

And what you want to happend next?