Chapter 6

"What are you afraid of a game" said Dew and looked at Juna, Elvi and me. "No" I said and smiled at him. "Good. Pass me the bottle," Dewdrop said, pointing at Rain. Rain gave him the empty glass bottle lying on the dusty floor.

"I will spin the bottle" said Dew and turned the bottle vigorously. He and Swiss smiled cheekily as the bottle was pointed at me. Great. "Truth or Dare Elena," Dewdrop said.

"Truth," I said, scowling at him. "Ever sucked a cock?" he said and he and Swiss started laughing out loud. Mountain just shook his head and Rain looked annoyed at the two. "Yes" I said, interrupting the two. I took the bottle and spun it quickly to avoid further comment. "Truth or Dare" I said as the bottle pointed to Dewdrop.

"Let's start slowly. So truth" he said and smiled cheekily. To counter his question about sucking a cock I asked "When was the last time someone gave you a blow job. Or wait has a woman ever given you a blow job" I said and looked at him. He looked a bit shocked by my courage.

Swiss and Mountain laughed as I finished my question. "She's good," Swiss said and kept laughing. "Stop laughing," Dewdrop said loudly. "No one has blown you guys since we've been down here either," he said, scowling at both of them. "Does that answer your question Elena" Dewdrop said now. "Yes" I said and smiled.

I knew the fire ghoul was dangerous to play with, but it was fun teasing him.

Dewdrop turned the bottle again and now it was pointing at Juna. "Truth" she said. "Mhhhh" mused Dewdrop. "What's your biggest fear?" he asked, scowling at her.

"Spiders" she said and looked at me uninsured. I nodded to her. I knew that wasn't true, she wanted to say "Ghouls". "You have a couple of spins I'll show you tonight," joked Dewdrop. Juna ignored him and spun the bottle.

"Truth or dare," she asked Mountain, who pointed to the bottle. "Truth" he said. "Boring," Dewdrop said, leaning back. "Who is your best friend here?" asked Juna. "Rain" said Mountain and hugged Rain next to him. They were cute and if Rain and Mountain were best friends so could I trust Mountain too?

"Hell," Dew said nerfed. I bet Dewdrop didn't have many friends here. When Mountain spun the bottle, she stopped at Swiss. "Dare" said Swiss. "Finally," Dew said and slapped Swiss on the shoulder.

"Apologize to the three sisters" Mountain said pointing at me, Juna and Elvi. "What no," he said mockingly. "You said dare, so do it," Mountain said.

"I'm sorry I tried to eat you guys," said Swiss. "And I'm sorry that I treated you badly too," he said. Juna, Elvi and I just nodded. Swiss started spinning the bottle annoyed and she stopped at Rain.

"Truth," he said softly. "Tell me which sister you like the most. Juna, Elvi or Elena" Swiss said and he and Dew started to grin devilishly. "I...I like everyone equally," Rain stuttered.

You could literally see how red he was under his mask. "You have to answer say it now," said Swiss. "Elena," Rain stuttered almost inaudibly. "Aww how cute. I told you he likes you Elena" said Swiss and laughed.

"Stop being such an asshole then people will like you too" I said annoyed and smiled at Rain who was now also grinning slightly.

As Rain spun the bottle, she stopped by Dewdrop. "Dare" he said. "Your biggest fear?" asked Rain. "I'm not afraid of nothing" said Dew. "We all know that that is not true come on tell us the truth" joked Mountain.

"Thunderstorms" Dew said quietly. "Aww cute" I said and laughed. Dew gave me a fiery eyed look and then turned the bottle and of course it had to stay at me.

"Dare" I said. And I already knew that I would regret that, why did I always have to be so dumb. "Kiss the ghoul you like least," he said, smiling cheekily because he knew it was him.

I just wanted to get it over with so I got up and walked over to him. He smiled cheekily. I leaned towards him and took his face in my hand and placed his lips on mine. His body was warm and his kiss was intense. He felt so warm. I remove myself from his lips again after a short while, but I already missed the feeling. I had never kissed a ghoul it feels so different.

I sat back down and spun the bottle. "Dare" said Swiss, to whom the bottle now pointed. "Punch him" I said and pointed to Dew who was still smiling cheekily because he kissed me.

"Good" Swiss said without hesitation and punched Dew. Dew looked at him in shock and wanted to grab him or Swiss escaped from him. "It was my dare, what can I do about it" said Swiss and laughed.

"You're playing a dangerous game Elena". At that moment Juna and Elvi got up. "Sorry Elena but we don't want to play anymore. Come with us, we'll sit at the other small table," said Juna.

"No, everything's fine, I can do it," I said and smiled at the two as they left. Swiss turned the bottle and she stopped at Mountain. "Dare" he said. We were all starting to be a bit too brave.

"Kiss Elena" he said and smiled at Dewdrop, who was still glaring at him. It seems he wasn't enjoying the game anymore. "We're going to the small hall next door." Elvi said behind me as she and Juna got up and walked out the door into the hallway.

I nodded to them both. I would have gone in their place, but as I said I loved trouble and found the situation quite tense. So now I was on my own with Rain, Mountain, Swiss and Dewdrop. "Come on" said Swiss to Mountain. Mountain got up and came to me. Mountain was really tall.

"May I" he asked before he kissed me. "Yes you have to" I said and put my lips on his Mountain felt different than Dew he wasn't that warm but I feel safe with him.

"Give it a spin," Dew said, annoyed. The bottle stopped at Swiss. "Hit him again" said Mountain and smirked. So Swiss punched Dew again. "If you hit me again I'll split you up tonight and eat you then," Dew threatened in a loud voice. "Now spin the bottle," he said. She stopped by Rain.

"Truth or Dare" asks Dew. "I choose to exit. I'll go back to my room," said Rain, who was probably getting too much here. I smiled at him as he left the room and he smiled back.

"Then I'll spin again," said Swiss. And now the bottle stopped on me. "Say dare dolly" said Swiss and smiled wickedly. "Dare asshole" I said and glared at him annoyed.

"Make him hard" he said. "What should I do. I asked confused

"Mountain. Make his cock hard make him horny. make him....".

"Thanks Swiss I got it" I said annoyed. I looked at Mountain who looked at me confused. "Come on it's a must or are you trying to make me hard dolly" Dew said and grinned. No way. I wanted to annoy Dew so I went to Mountain.

I put my hand on his chest and touched him up and down. I could feel his muscles through the fine fabric of his shirt. I slowly ran my hand further and further down until I reached his waistband.

I blinked his brown eyes at him and saw that he wasn't exactly averse to what I was doing. Swiss and Dew were still smiling wildly, watching my movements. I ran my hand gently over Mountain's jeans. He swallowed and pulled back a little. It had probably been a long time since anyone had touched him.

I began to put my hand on his bulge and make light circular motions. He looked at me and swallowed again. Then I took my eyes off him and went back to my seat. "Why are you stopping?" asks Swiss.

"He's hard. You said until he gets a boner" I said and grinned. "I'm going to my room boys" said mountain and moved quickly towards the exit.

"You really upset the poor man," said Swiss, smiling. "What because he's jerking off in his room now. Poor guy" I said annoyed.

"I'm spinning," said Dewdrop. The bottle stayed with me. "After you made fun of me before that we haven't had a blow job for a long time. Give me one now" he says and spreads his legs. "Now sweetie" he said.

-----------------

What we think Ghosties?????