Info

I don't own Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt and I don't own Obey Me, too. I only own my paswg OC, Choker, but he is only mentioned once. Credits go to their rightful owners. I've decided to start with this before I get the hang of this first, hope you enjoy.

Full name - Bra or (Y/n) Anarchy

Race - Angel

Gender - Female

Occupation - Ghost Hunter, RAD student

Likes - Sleeping, playing with Chuck, hanging out with Panty and Stocking, fighting ghosts or the Demon siblings

Dislikes - Anyone who hurts her siblings, demons

Hair color - (H/c) with (f/c) highlights

Eye color - (E/c)

Skin color - (S/c)

Favorite color - (F/c)

Age - over 500 years old(Looks 19-20)

Weapon - Lace Axe

Relatives - Panty (Younger sister)

•Stocking (Younger sister)

•Judgement (Mother)

•Granny (Grandmother)

Love Interests
•Lord Diavolo

•Barbatos

•Lucifer

•Mammon

•Leviathan

•Satan

•Asmodeus

•Beelzebub

•Belphegor

•Solomon

•Simeon

(P.S. Might do side characters)

Facts: (Y/n)'s original weapon was supposed to be a whip, but it didn't feel like it would go great for fighting so I changed it into a axe.

Choker is one of the Daemon sisters' older brother. He is an OC of mine and he has a huge crush on (Y/n) and he always gets into her head by saying she isn't a great older sister, which causes her to lose focus in battle. His choker can transform into a giant mallet, he only wears two in general, just like how his sisters wear two undergarments. Although it was originally a whip, too. Total masochist. Tends to put his sisters before himself. Generally loves his sisters too much.

Lots of cursing will be involved in this story.

(Y/n) is the oldest out of the Anarchy sisters and she does not take the role of older sister well. She tends to fall asleep and laze around all day. Her weapon happens to be a battle axe, which is transformed by her bra. Despite always arguing with her sisters, she always loves them and doesn't want to be away from them...

Until now...