Hey, Geek Boy

(Warning: Many, many curse words in this.)

Second POV

     "With that, my explanation has come to a close." Said Lucifer. "But to sum it up for you..." He paused, "You will be an exchange student at RAD for one year, and you must do your tasks."

"Ugh. You already said that, Virgin!" You whined, feeling like he said that a bajillion times already, "But...out of curiosity, what the fuck do I do?"

"Refrain from saying those vulgar words. Your tasks consist mainly of dance battles, and as you have no magic power..."

"Fucking Virgin! You don't know what I can do!"

Lucifer ignored her and continued on, "We will lend you a hand. And when your exchange period comes to an end, you are to submit a paper about your stay here in the Devildom. It's easy as pie, don't you think?"

"No wonder your still a virgin." You bluntly said, not feeling affected by his scary aura that he had on you.

"I wanna make one thing clear right now:" Mammon spoke out, "Don't blame me if someone gets eaten, 'cause it ain't my fault."

"Lucifer, I'm hungry." Said Beel, looking much more hungrier than usual.

"That's too bad. Now, behave yourself." Said Lucifer, which made Beel sad.

"Hey! I think I got something," You reached into your shirt and pulled a crumbled sandwich that was wrapped in foil. "It ain't much, but I bet this'll help you. I wasn't that hungry anyway." Handing the sandwich to Beel, which he happily took and ate with glee.

"Thanks."

"Yeah—Wait! What am I doing?! Just let me go home already! I already got kicked out of heaven, but that doesn't mean that I want to be here!" You yelled, feeling irritated that you left your guard down.

3rd POV

'Got kicked out? But didn't she say that she is an angel? What does she mean? And how is she not a demon?' This stirred in everyone's mind.

Second POV

"That is unfortunately not an option." Lucifer answered. "You were chosen. That is something you can't change."

"MOTHERDI—!" You went on a rampage and started to beat up Chuck with your boots, stomping on him until he was nothing left but a green sludge on the ground.

Chuck twitched in pain, seeing how angry you were. This has never happened before. Mammon felt like he shouldn't be around you at all and Diavolo felt sorry for Chuck, seeing him get squished by you even though it wasn't Chuck's fault to begin with.

"(Y/n)," Diavolo began, "From now on you will be living in the House of Lamentation. You will be staying there with Lucifer and his six younger brothers. Humans, angels, demons, I imagine a universe where each accepts the other. Where we are brought together as friends. This is my dream, and I'm asking you to be the foundation for it." He chuckled. "One year, that's what I ask of you. Good luck, (Y/n)."

"Oh, fuck me." Gritting your teeth, you slowly replay Diavolo's words in your head, what caused you to stop was when he said demons, humans, and angels can live together.

'What a shitty dream. I respect that's he wants that, but if the demons continue with their stupid rules, I might just smack a bitch.' You thought to yourself, thinking that this won't work at all and that it might be pointless if he doesn't look at the dark side of things.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Second POV

"...Ugh, I don't believe this. Of all the rotten luck..." Mammon complained for the one-hundredth time already. He was starting to get on your nerves. "Why should I have to look after some angel? It's insulting, that's what it is!"