It's Time to Watch TSL

Second POV

    Walking through the halls with Mammon on your tail, you rush through the doors until you make it to Levi's door.

"D'AAAH! Quit pulling on me! Gr ...dammit, lemme go! Let...me...go...this...instaAAAH...!" Mammon crashed onto the floor as you let go of the invisible cord. "Hey, what the hell?! Ya coulda at least given me a little warning before lettin' go! I hit my head, ya know?!"

"Walk it off." You growled before walking over to Levi's room and getting ready to knock on the door.

"I can't believe you're actually gonna ask for the soundtrack from Levi... You really have no patience, do ya?!" Mammon said. "First of all, there's no way Levi's just gonna agree to lend you his Tale of whatever-it-was vinyl soundtrack. Actually, he ain't gonna let ya inside his room. I'm sure of it!"

"I know, but I need to see what Virgin's hiding! It's obvious it's his weird pervy shit that he hides in the attic, if we can blackmail him, he'll get off our asses."

"Hey! Don't go thinkin' that everything's gonna go your way 'cause ya want it to! You know what your problem is? I'll tell you—" Mammon was suddenly cut off.

"Mammon, you jackass..." A voice muttered.

Mammon started to confront the voice but only made it worse. "What...?! Who said that?! I'm not a jackass, or an idiot or a scumbag or a money-obsessed moron! ...Which you didn't actually call me, but still!"

"The hell is wrong with you?" You asked with a deadpan expression on your face. Suddenly, that voice who talked about Mammon, sounded familiar. "Geek Boy?"

"You guys are making too much noise, you guys. Would you do me a favor, and NOT stand outside my door being loud? I'm in the middle of watching the best scene of The Magical Ruri Hana: Demon Girl."

Mammon yelled, "Levi, we need to talk to you. Get off your ass and come to the door!"

"No." Levi replied.

"Ugh! Hey, (Y/n), you try something." Mammon suggested that you take the stand.

"Fine!" Taking a deep breath, your eyes focused on the door in front of you. "GET YOUR ASS UP, YOU LAZY SON OF A BITCH! OR ELSE ILL COME IN THERE AND BEAT THE EVER LOVING CRAP OUT OF YOU, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SLUT!"

"...HUH?!"

"Oi! Don't go threatening him like that! We'll never get anywhere that way!"

"Oh, yeah. This isn't the church anymore. Sorry, that's how I get my sisters out of their rooms." You mentioned, realizing what you said.

"Well, we're not your sisters! Of course that wouldn't work!" You and Mammon seemed to have hit a low point, you both ran out of options.

"Hey, I was wondering what all that yelling was about. So, it appears to be the pair everyone is talking about..." A wild Solomon appeared.

"How the fuck did you get here?" You asked.

"Solomon, it's you. What do you mean by that?" Mammon questioned.

Solomon then explained, "I'm referring to the rumor of an angel whose name is (Y/n). An angel that happened to make a pact demon, despite having only just gotten here."

"Well, yeah. This bitch managed to find his weakness and blackmailed that stupid demon into forming a pact." You bragged about, acting like it wasn't a big deal.

Mammon laughed. "AHAHA! What demon is that? He must be a total numbskull! Ha, what an idiot!" Realization hit him in the face, "...Wait, you're talkin' about ME?! Anyway, what're you doin' here, Solomon?"