Time to see what's up the stairs

Second POV

    "This is about more than just making a pact, right? You're after something. Go on, spill the beans." Levi demanded and all you did was sigh.

"Fine. Lend me the copy of the TSL soundtrack." You said.

"AHA! I knew it! I knew no one would actually WANT to make a pact with me. Not like this is surprising or anything. Well, I don't know what you're planning on doing with my record, but...just don't sell it, understand?" He sighed as he handed the soundtrack to you, unsure if this was the right thing to do. "You'd better give it back when you're done, is that clear? If you touch it, make sure to wipe off any fingerprints. And no eating potato chips and stuff when you handle it. It's super super rare, so you'd better not lose any of the inserts or the sleeve or anything!"

"Geez, and I thought those fucking Demon siblings were bunch of fun sponges, but that's demons for ya." You looked at Levi in confusion, thinking that all demons were the same with their rules or some shit. But you managed to get your hands on the cursed vinyl edition of The Tale of the Seven Lords soundtrack. It's now time to give this to Lucifer. "Welp, it hasn't been a fun time, byeeeeee!"

Just as you about to leave, Levi stopped you. "W-wait! Wasn't there something you wanted to say?"

"Huh? Oh, fuck! Right." You handed the Akuzon bag to Levi, watching him open it. He blushed at the present as he got it out of the bag. It was a maid outfit.

"I-is-is that a-a?"

"There ya go, Geek Boy! A maid outfit." You presented with open arms.

"B-but how?"

"You complained that you didn't get to do the weird anime shit in the human world so I decided to bring that weird anime shit to you." You explained, seeing his happy smile.

Before you could leave, Levi pulled you in a hug and you felt tears on your shoulder. "Thank you..." This made you a bit happy since you both had resolved your issues. "W-well, aren't you gonna put it on?"

He asked innocently, making you laugh, "Hahahahahaha! Wait, you're serious?"

"Isn't it that why you bought it for me?"

"Bitch! I didn't buy it for me to wear it! It's yours! I hope I got the measurements right." You walked away, leaving Levi a blushing mess as he realized that he was meant to wear it instead of you. You smirked while looking back at Levi, whispering in a seductive tone, "Well, if it fits, I hope you're ready to serve your master, Levi~"

Levi fainted that day.

After walking down the hallway and knocking on Lucifer's door, he said to come in. You walked into his room and you were surprised that this was his room. You'd figure that he'd live in a shitty room.

"Ah, (Y/n), it's you. Today really was quite the disaster, wasn't it?" Lucifer says, acting as if it was a disaster and technically, it was. "But despite all that happened, you should know that Levi's not normally like that. He may be a high-ranking demon, but he's quite harmless by nature. Try not to hold it against him. But you, however, were able to take him down. It's best if you be careful while you stay here with us."

He warned you, but you didn't give a damn about that. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Here." You shoved the soundtrack into his face, making question why you have it in your possession. He was honestly surprised to see that in your hands.

"Wh...! Is this what I think it is?!" He smiled while taking it from your hands, realizing why you wanted to make a pact with Levi. "...Ah, now I get it. So, this is why you wanted to make a pact with Levi. Do you realize what it is you've got here, what this represents?"