All This Because of a Custard...

Second POV

     School has been the same because Mammon is being Mammon and Beel is being Beel. You three were alone in the classroom. You stood quiet in your seat as Mammon was about to eat his sandwich. He noticed your strange behavior, but never thought to question it at all since he didn't care and was busy trying to eat his sandwich.

"Mmm, this is amazing! Ahh...nothin' beats a fried scorpion sandwich with vinegar and tartar sauce for a late morning snack! In a bento box with all the fixings, of course!" Just as Mammon was about to take a bite, he noticed that his brother, Beel, was staring at his sandwich.

"..."

"D'ah...Beel!" Mammon quickly shuffled away from Beel while making sure that his sandwich was out of his brother's sight. "St-Stop it! This is MINE! Don't look at my food like that. It's like you're devouring it with your eyes!"

Beel looked away in disgust, "I don't want it."

"...Huh? Wait, what's that now?" This completely caught Mammon by surprise. "Did you just say you don't want it? You're actually tellin' me you don't want this crazy good fried scorpion sandwich with vinegar and tartar sauce?! Are ya outta your mind?! Are you sick to your stomach?! Is this the day when hell really does freeze over?! Or wait...is this a dream?!"

You were just as confused as Beel while he tried to explain why he wasn't going to eat Mammon's sandwich. "Nope. None of the above."

"All right, then what's goin' on here?!"

"I don't like your cooking, that's all." Beel answered simply with a smile on his face. But those words brought Mammon down.

"Wow, way to say somethin' super rude like it's no big deal, Beel. That really hurts, ya know! Actually though, I DIDN'T make this. I got it from a witch who gave it to me as an offering."

"All right then, I'll take it." Beel made his way to his brother, making Mammon get all defensive.

"Uh, what? No you won't. What makes you think you can have this? I don't remember offerin' it to you. Although, if you want it that bad, I guess I could sell it to you as a special favor. If you ain't got cash on you, I'll take precious gems as payment instead. I'd probably settle for sapphires, rubies, Moldavite—"

"Oi, Scum. He already ate it." You say in a bored tone, not even stopping Beel from eating the sandwich.

"HEY...WHOA! I didn't say you could eat that! ...D'ah, you wolfed the whole thing down in three seconds flat! I want my morning snack back, Beel! ...Actually, no... Too late. Give me money. You owe me now!" He reached his hand out and demanded money from Beel.

Beel put his hands up when he emptied out his pockets, "Sorry, it's all gone. And I don't have any money, either. Or gemstones."

Mammon fucking growled, catching you off guard. "GRRRRRRRR! Hey, (Y/n)! Don't just sit there watching! Say somethin' to Beel!" He turned his attention to you, but you were too busy in your own world to care at this point.

"Fuck off. Solve this yourselves. I could care less if you guys destroy this shitty classroom."

"Geez, what's with you today?! Are you on your monthly thing? Hey! How could you not care?! I mean, this is my food we're talking about! I think I'm gonna cry here!"

"Ugh! If you want a sandwich so much, here!" You grabbed a wrapped sandwich that you pulled out from your chest and threw it at Mammon, hitting him in the face in the process, "NOW PISS OFF!"

You also threw one at Beel and he easily caught it before thanking you. This was a reward for the TSL competition earlier since you did say you would reward him with another sandwich for giving you info to make Levi break.