Meeting the Other Angels

Second POV

In the morning, almost everyone was eating breakfast at the dinner table. Word suddenly got out on how Mammon made a pact with you.

"AHAHAHAHA!" Asmodeus laughed.

"Asmodeus, keep your voice down." Said Satan. "If Mammon hears you, he'll get upset again, and we won't hear the end of it."

"Eh, he won't be awake for a while. He's really not a morning demon, you know?" Asmodeus assured, "And anyway, how can you NOT laugh after what's happened. I mean, this is Mammon, and yet an angel was able to play him like a fiddle and force him into a pact."

Satan started to laugh, "Pf...heheheh."

"Hey, I hear you laughing, Satan! I know you think it's funny, too!" Said Asmodeus.

Beelzebub was not into the conversation, but he was into the breakfast he was eating. "Mm, this is delicious. The meat is so tender..." In reality, he was eating the food, along with the plate that is holding the food.

"Oi, Gluttony Cutie, you're eating the plate, too." You said as you wiped the crumbs off his face and replaced his plate with yours.

"Thanks." Beel said in grateful tone.

"Anyway, I have to say I'm surprised. I never thought an angel like you would be able to make a pact with Mammon—certainly not THIS fast." Asmodeus commented on, "I guess they really did know what they were doing when they picked you for the exchange program, huh?"

"It was fucking easy, dude. I'm more surprised that this whole pact shitty thing worked." You felt really confident about your answer.

Satan then spoke up, "Either you're much more formidable opponent than you seem, or Mammon's just THAT stupid. I'm not sure which."

"All I know is that I finally got Mammon to give me back my money. So, I couldn't ask for a better outcome! Epic win for Leviathan!" Levi cheered, almost as if he did all the work, but your threatening carried them to victory.

"You know, I find it surprising enough that (Y/n) managed to make a pact with Mammon...but what's even more shocking is the team-up with Levi that helped make it happen. Don't you think?" Asked Asmodeus.

"Yep, I never thought I'd see the day that an angel won over Levi, but here we are." Satan agreed.

Levi, somehow, denied that it happened with a blush on his face. "Excuse me?! Don't go getting the wrong idea. Nobody won me over! Our interests just happened to align, that's all! The relationship was purely business! I mean, why would I want anything to do with some non-otaku normie of an angel!? M-m-my one true love is—"

"Cheeseburgers." Beel finished the sentence. Making you look at him, internally squealing on the inside, wanting to just protect him and his adorableness.

"That's your one true love, Beel." Levi sighed.

"Wow, Geek Boy, I never knew that I was a fucking nuisance to you. Guess I don't have to order that maid outfit for you. I was hoping that would be a reward for you, but—" you pouted, making Levi's eyes widened.

"WHAT?!"

"Yep. Guess you don't need it."

"NO! No! Please buy it!" Now Levi was begging. This just keeps getting better and better for you.

"Man, and I thought Scum was being pathetic, but I roped you in the same hole as him. How pitiful."

Levi felt embarrassed now, he didn't know how to explain it. Is this how Mammon felt? His thoughts were interrupted were Asmodeus said,