It's About to go Down!

3rd POV

In Daten City, Panty and Stocking were searching aimlessly for their older sister. They pushed their duties aside and settled to find (Y/n) instead.

Garterbelt knew how they felt, but didn't want them to continue this useless search. "ANGELS! IT'S TIME TO FIGHT GHOSTS!"

Stocking snapped, "How the fuck can we if she's gone?!"

"YOU JUST SEND THEIR GHOSTLY ASSES BACK TO WHEREVER THE SHIT HOLE THEY BELONG!"

"Shut the fuck up! It's been a few weeks since we last saw her! We can't do this without her! How the hell are we all gonna go to heaven without her ass being there with us?!" Panty shouted as tears ran down her face. She was truly devastated.

Stocking and Garterbelt never seen Panty like that before. Ever since (Y/n) went missing, Panty hasn't slept with at least one guy. Garterbelt knew that he would lose the argument. So, he grabbed something from his Afro and pulled out the note that said "R.A.D." and dropped it in front of them.

"This note appeared the same day she disappeared. Use it and bring back information while you can, I'll be here if you need me. Now go save your bitch-ass sister and fight those fucking ghosts!" That's all Garterbelt said before walking into his room.

Second POV

"All right (Y/n), it's time to pull out the big guns! Let's see how Levi here likes your trump card!" Mammon exclaimed, seeing everyone's face surprised.

"Wow! It sounds to me like the gauntlet has been thrown down! It would seem (Y/n) has some sort of trump card to use against Leviathan!" Asmodeus gasped in shock, he turned his attention over to Satan and asked him, "Perhaps now would be a good time to check-in with our color commentator. Satan, what do you think this could be about?"

Satan replied with, "Well, it's not at all surprising that (Y/n) would come into this with a secret weapon. It seems that the advice I gave is about to pay some dividends. Excellent." This caused him to smirk.

"Just a minute... Satan, are you telling us that you provided aid to (Y/n)? How very wicked of you!" Asmodeus exclaimed. "I suppose this would be a good time to get your take on this as well, Beel."

"If you want to hear what I have to say, it's going to cost you. Let's say one extra-large bowl of katsudon and some miso soup to go along with that."

"Who invited Beel?! All he did was eat and that was it!" Asmodeus turned his attention back to Levi and (Y/n), "Perhaps we should hear what (Y/n)'s opponent has to say about this. Tell me, Levi, what is going through you head right now."

And Levi's response was, "ROFLMAO! looooooooooooooooooooool!"

This made Asmodeus sweat drop. "I don't know what that means, but I assume it means no threat to you. So... what could this trump card of (Y/n) be?! Let's find out!"

And with that, you proceed to summarize the major plot developments in the as-of-yet unreleased TSL Volume 9.

This shocked Levi. "What?! No! That's insane! No way that the Lord of Masks would do that to the Lord of Shadow! You're just making stuff up! Lies, I tell you! Lies!"

"Hmm. Actually, (Y/n) doesn't appear to be lying as far as l can see." Said Diavolo.

"Levi, you know as well as I do that Lord Diavolo has the ability to discern whether someone is telling the truth." Satan mentioned.

"But... everyone kept talking about that they might make up... It can't happen... IT JUST CAN'T!"

"Huh, so all the stuff Simeon told you was true then? How about that." Mammon said, looking surprised, too.