Screw the Normies! A Pact, You Say?

Second POV

    Levi kept pulling onto your hand as you guys made your way through the House of Lamentation and into Levi's room, after closing the door, he saw that you had an annoyed look on your face.

"...What's that now? You want to know why I looked around to see if anyone was watching before I closed the door?" Levi asked

"Of course, shithead. I mean this reminds me of my sister, Panty, when I see her sneaking in men when no one's looking." You spat.

"Why do you THINK I did it? Isn't it obvious?! Imagine what would happen if someone saw me inviting you into my room! An angel who doesn't even look like an otaku, but a normie! You know what people would say, right?!"

"Seriously? I'm a gorgeous babe and you're worried that people will think that you're hanging out with a bitch like me?" You cooed at him, loving the flustered look on his face. "It's because I'm not into that weird hentai shit you like?"

"I-it's not hentai!" This infuriated Levi on how you teased him. "And don't you dare make fun of otakus! Listen up, because it's time for for a truth bomb. The fact is that no matter how much of a normie you think you are, everyone out there is an otaku in some way! Every single person! ...Well, I mean, I guess I'm not technically a person, but that's beside the point!" Levi seemed quite detailed at being an otaku, but you didn't give a fuck.

Deciding to look around and see how awesome his room looked, he even had a bathtub as a bed. You saw a bookcase filled with thick, hardcore books as big as encyclopedias. One of them read "The Tale of Seven Lords: The Lord of Shadows Awakens".

"What is it, angel? What're you looking at?" Levi asked, looking at the same direction you were looking at, eyes landing on the bookshelf. "Wait, that looks like...The Tale of the Seven Lords. Are you a fan of that, too?" His eyes sparkled in delight.

"Bitch, I only eat, sleep, and fight ghosts. I don't read. Besides, I've never heard of that before." You said, being honest about your answer.

"...Excuse me? You don't know TSL? And you call yourself an angel?! Just how clueless ARE you?! How could you not know?!"

"I just don't, okay?! Jeez, don't be a bitch about it. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend."

Levi decided to ignore the last part of your sentence and decided to explain it. "Just the fact that you don't know TSL alone is proof is that you've been wasting your life."

This made you pissed, "Oh, please. I do shit that you could never do. Besides, it's not like I can do that because I don't fucking care about it. Been busy fighting ghosts to get back to heaven."

"Whatever. I'm going to teach you about TSL. Pay attention!" A smile crept up on Levi's face as he started to explain what the fuck TSL is. "The Tale of the Seven Lords, otherwise known as TSL, is a series of fantasy novels written by Christopher Peugeot. It's a heroic, epic spanning 138 volumes, and it's the most widely-read fantasy series in the world..."

As he started to explain, you dozed off, getting bored already just by hearing this. Luckily, Levi was too busy getting into it, he didn't see you falling asleep already. Chuck was busy going around the room, until he saw the water tank. Chuck then climbed onto the tank, accidentally losing his balance, and falling right into the tank.

SPLASH!

"Huh?!" This scared Levi, averting his attention to you, but you were sleeping. "WAKE UP!"

"What the fuck?! Bitch! And here I thought Lucifer was a virgin, but just hearing you makes me think that you haven't gotten laid." Those words pierced through Levi's heart. An angel normie, calling him a virgin.