Group Retreat, Here We Come!

Second POV

     It happened to be a tiring day today because you and the brothers were getting ready for the exchange party at the Demon Lord's Castle today. Almost everyone waited at the door with bags and luggage on their person.

Many were excited for this day, but the most excited were you and Mammon. You both race together to the front door with huge bags on your person with Chuck in one of the bags for transport, having a smile on your faces before stopping in front of Satan and Levi.

"All right! It's finally time for our retreat! Three days and two nights! So, (Y/n)! Are you pumped for this or what?!" Mammon asked you as you pumped your fist in the air to explain your excitement.

"Hell yeah! This is gonna be awesome!"

Mammon smiled widely from your answer, "ALL RIIIGHT! Now that's what I wanna hear!"

Levi groaned to see how happy his older brother was because it was getting annoying now. "Mammon, you're being really loud."

"Aw, what's wrong with you, Levi? Get that grumpy look off your face, killjoy! Ah, I know what's goin' on here. You stayed up real late last night playin' games and readin' manga and stuff, didn't ya? Yup, I knew it! One point for Mammon!" He cheered before Levi muttered to himself.

"You're like...too excited right now, Mammon, and it's really annoying."

"Mammon being annoying is nothing new, but yeah...this morning he's ESPECIALLY annoying." Satan added.

"At first, you were complaining about how this retreat was going to be a drag." Levi mentioned.

Mammon started to blush, trying to explain his reason. "Ah shut up, both of you. Sure, I thought it was gonna be a drag, but now that it's actually time to go, I'm excited! Anythin' wrong with that, huh?!"

"What are you, an elementary school kid about to head off on a field trip?" Satan questioned, wondering if this guy was really his brother.

Before Mammon could say anymore, he walked away after his face came in contact with Beel's bag. It was bigger than everyone else's luggage.

"Whoa, Beel, that bag of yours is waaay too big! Pff, I bet it's stuffed with food, ain't it?"

"Well, what about Asmodeus? I'd say he's the one you should be criticizing when it comes to luggage." Beel says as Asmodeus was the next to arrive.

He had brought two luggage bags than everyone that brought only one. "Gooood morning, everyone! My, you're all early! Ugh, I just couldn't decide how I wanted to do my hair this morning, you know? It took so much time..."

"...Asmodeus." Satan decided to talk about the elephant in the room, "WHY do you have so much luggage?"

Mammon even agreed, "Yeah. It's only for two nights, you know? You think you're headin' off on a tour of the three worlds or somethin'?"

"This is actually quite a bit less than what I wanted to bring. But then it occurred to me that I only have two hands, so I could only bring two suitcases with me." He answered.

"Actually, larger doujinshi artists generally ship their stuff when they go to conventions." Levi said without looking up from his game.

Asmodeus just groaned when he didn't understand by what he meant, "Sorry, Levi, but I'm not sure what you're even talking about right now."

Beel looked over Asmodeus's luggage with a hungry look in his eye. "So what do you have in there? Food?"

Asmodeus quickly hid his luggage from Beel. "Ugh, no, of course not. I'm not you, Beel! I guess most of it is just clothes, makeup, and random beauty products? I mean, everyone expects me to look my best at all times, now don't they?"