You're Belphegor?!

Second POV

You obviously weren't sure if rooming with the man that destroyed your room was a good idea or if Lucifer just wanted to see you suffer. Possibly both... Mammon was not okay with this idea whatsoever. He continued to yell since he was jealous and hated the fact that you weren't going to be in his room.

"WHA?! Now just a second. Why're ya puttin' (Y/n) in his room? I mean, there's enough space in my room, isn't there?!"

"This is a trivial matter, Mammon. Don't get jealous over it. It shows immaturity." Lucifer told Mammon. He smiled since he knew damn well Mammon didn't like that idea.

"Wha...jealous?! Wh-Wh-Who're you callin' jealous?! As if I'd be jealous...pff! Anyway, (Y/n) has a pact with me!" Mammon stated, grabbing you by your arm and lifting your shirt to show your back that had his mark along with Levi's, making blushing you at his touch.

"You asshole!" You punch him while fixing your shirt.

Lucifer didn't care though, "Your pact is irrelevant. Also, if I'm not mistaken, there's an extra bed in Beel's room."

Mammon growled, "Gr..."

"Do you understand, Beel? This isn't a request." Lucifer mentioned to Beel.

Beel nodded while looking away, "...Yeah. I understand."

"...Ugh. This sucks..." Mammon just groaned.

You sighed in exhaustion. You lose your room and now you're sleeping with the same person that destroyed said room. The art and the artist type shit. This day couldn't get any worse. You immediately left the room to grab your things and Chuck as well. Mammon and Beel both looked at the damage of your room all while you picked up your stuff that wasn't destroyed.

Beel looked away in guilt, he felt terrible since he destroyed your room because he couldn't control his anger. Mammon felt the same, he wished that he hadn't forced you to eat that custard and have your room destroyed. In order to make it up, Mammon walked into your room and began to get your clothes.

"Huh, Scum? Why are you helping me?" You asked.

"Oi, I'm doin' you a favor, okay? This is my way of sayin' sorry for gettin' ya in this mess." Mammon looked away, blushing as you picked up Chuck's head from the rubble, or what remained of Chuck.

This brought a smile to your face before you leaned onto Mammon, foreheads touching each other and looking at Mammon with soft, kind eyes. Your (e/c) eyes stared back into Mammon's blue and yellow gradient eyes. You gave a small chuckle and held Mammon's head close to you.

"Thank you, Mammon." Mammon blushed at your words and quickly pushed you away. He's upset that he pushed away, but was glad that you said his name instead of Scum. He continued to pick up your clothes until he picked up a pink laced bra by the strap. He suddenly noticed the cup size and immediately blushed again, dropping it before screaming.

"AHHHHHHH!!"

After that happened, you got your clothes and Chuck, so now Beel started to lead you to his room. You were amazed to see it since it was very beautiful in your opinion. The room had two sides that both represented day and night. You wished your room was like this. Considering that there was another bed, you assumed that it was for the seventh brother, since Beel's bed was on the left. He and Beel must be close.

Beel stood in front of you and began to show you around. "So, this is my room."

You whistled at the design and wished your bed was like this. "Damn, this is nice." Seeing the seventh brother bed, you went to the bed on the right side and laid your head on it. You really felt comfy on this bed and immediately fell asleep from it. Beel then carried you bridal style and placed you on his bed instead. You woke up from his touch and questioned why he moved you.