Ariella Hanson

Fingers shoved down my throat, forcing me to throw up all I ate today.

"Look at you! You're eating so much where do you get this shit?" I couldn't breathe, choking on my own tears and the food coming up.

He finished, washing his hands as I knelt there.

"You're never gonna get a boyfriend eating so much Ariella. I loved your mom when she was thin, she gave birth to you and looked like a fucking cow. She left you because you were a disappointment. You ruined her body. She probably has other kids she loves better. God I would too, you're pathetic. Wipe the tears and go to bed. One glass of water tonight, I won't be home the next few days, don't fuck up." He told me and I nodded.

"Okay." I grumbled through the acidic feeling in my throat.

"You understand?" He grabbed my chin.

"I understand dad, when do you leave?" I asked.

"Two in the morning. I removed all the food from the fridge, don't go eating more." He warned.

"I won't." I nodded.

"Good. I have to leave now to make my flight though. I'll be gone a week. I expect quick replies and updates on your grades." He told me and I stood, wiping my mouth.

"Today I took the math one, she graded mine first, I got 100% with an extra credit point for an optional problem I did." I told him and he nodded.

"Good, better than the 89% last time. Keep it up and I'll buy you a muffin." He told me and I nodded.

"I took your money from your wallet, I need it for the bars, no shopping for you, don't order anything, only school food alright?" He said as I followed him into the living room.

He kissed my cheek bye and left.

I gasped for air, by body collapsing and hitting the floor.

I sobbed, I couldn't breathe.

I was 17.

I just wanted to live.

I just want to live.

-

I opened my eyes, heavy knocking on my door.

I opened the door and saw Peyton.

"Your fucking face." She touched my cheek and I grabbed her wrist.

"Don't worry. I was experimenting with a new makeup palette and I was putting the different shades on my face, the purples were so pretty by the way, and they stained, I went to shower and got soap in my eyes after and they just won't come off." I laughed.

"I might want to borrow that pallet, damn girl. Anyways I don't want you to be late." She smiled.

"Come in. My dad left for a work trip." I motioned for her to come in and she looked around.

"Can I have something to drink?" She asked.

"All I have is water, no time to look in the fridge help me get dressed let's go." I yanked her to my room.

"Pick my outfit while I do my makeup." I said and let her search through my closet.

I packed on foundation, the concealer, and setting powder. I put in eye drops, a light coat of mascara going on afterwards.

I put on lip plumper so my cut and swollen lip was kinda gone.

I put my hair in a bun and went to my room.

"Do you think Kai is hot or what?" She laughed.

"He's okay sure." I mentally gritted my teeth.

"I want him so bad, do you think this outfit would catch his attention?" She smothered her breasts up so they showed a small cleavage.

"Sure." I nodded.

She handed me my outfit and I checked it.

"Pretty good." I smiled.

That was a lie.

Besides it being all I fucking did I knew she'd pick something like this.

She was a toxic friend but she bought me food.

A girls got to go one year without being hospitalized and she was my ticket.

I hated her.

"Comfy

"Comfy." I smiled.

"Good, let's go." She grabbed my bag and we left.

I texted my dad I locked the door and he said k.

My life was a fucking lie.