Kai Embrose

I wanted to sob.

I ordered for us, she cut the steak and I smiled as she took a bite.

"That's so good!" She gasped and I nodded.

I waited, watching her try everything before I ate and she loved it all.

I realized I couldn't hold her hand when she was cutting things up so I tapped her shoe with mine and she looked at me.

"Up." I said and she lifted her leg.

I open my legs and placed it on my thigh under the table.

These were one of those only one person per side booths so our seats weren't at all far apart.

I ate the potato first, holding her ankles with my free hand.

"You know what we can do tomorrow?" I asked.

"What?" She asked, chewing her steak.

"Get a mani-petty I'll get them too." I raised my eyebrows and she looked lost.

"Like professional nail stuff?" She asked.

"Yea." I nodded.

She smiled.

"You'll get it too?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Whatever color you'd like." I nodded.

"That sounds so fun!" She stuffed her mouth and I laughed.

"Good?" I asked.

She nodded, her cheeks full of potato.

God she was so perfect.

"You know what I want?" She asked me.

"Hmmmm a pony?" I asked.

"No. Maybe when I was 8 but rolls." She said.

"The food?" I asked.

"No. Like when people sit down and they get those big belly rolls. They look so smushy." She ate some asparagus.

I shook my head, laughing.

"I'll make that happen then." I smiled.

"We gotta work on it. I want two." She mumbled, a piece of potato flying onto the table from her mouth and usually people were embarrassed but she cracked up.

I watched her cover her mouth and just laugh.

I felt myself growing emotional and I didn't mean to.

But if this was life I wanted to live it.

I really did. I wanted to live like Ariella does.

She saw me, her face dropping, eyebrows furrowing, and trying to swallow what was in her mouth.

"What's wrong?" She reached for my hand and I let her take it.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"No, you're sad." She frowned.

"I'm not sad angel. I just love tonight is all." I tilted my head and she released my hand, sticking her pinky out.

"I promise." I gave her a pinky promise and she nodded, eating again.

-

March 3,
My first date.

Her giggles when I call her dense although she's my cute feather<3

She ate EVERYTHING. And she called me hot. And she wore the cutest dress. God I want her.

I put the notebook back, knocking on her door.

"Come in!" She shouted and I walked in, she was lying flat on her back and I smiled, walking to her.

"Hi." She touched my face.

I sat on the edge of the bed, sighing.

"What?" She asked.

"I want to kiss you." I said and she smiled.

"We have kissed." She told me.

"No. We've touched lips. It's different." I shook my head.

"I don't know what I'm doing." She looked at me, worried.

"How do people learn angel?" I asked.

She sat up, our faces pretty close.

My heart jumped.

I cupped her face, she took a heavy breath.

I pulled her by the nape of her neck, our lips touching, not even touching.

More like enclosing on each other and I pivoted, grabbing the other side of her face. She hummed, my tongue sliding over her lips and she met my tongue with hers.

She sat up more, going onto her knees before moving and straddling me.

I felt her soft mouth with my tongue, never have felt so much pleasure from something so simple in my life.

She caught on quick, my hands on her waist, pulling her into me as her hands held my neck.

Her thumbs caught my bottom lip, pulling down as she pulled away, catching her breath.

"Was that it?" She smiled.

I felt, dazed.

"Mmhm." I nodded her forehead touching mine and she laughed.

She kind of put all her weight on my lap and I didn't want to go into my room.

She sat up, her hands in my hair as she kissed my forehead.

She hugged me, tightly wrapping her arms around my neck and I stood, placing her down on her bed, her arms loosening grip.

I came up, her hair spread on the pillow, her cheeks flushed and lips swollen.

Her hands caught my face, gently pulling me back down and I leaned down, our lips immediately yearning for each other.

Her tongue traced my lower lip and I smiled, she was everything. She was perfect.

She took my lower lip, pulling back and letting it go. I opened my eyes, her blue ones looking into mine and I was lost.

She leaned back up, kissing me once more before letting me go.

I tucked her in, awed by everything Ariella.

All of her was so beautiful.

I couldn't process it. I couldn't.