Kai Embrose

A/N
Okay... Ariella is my favorite FL rn. I gave her the most INNOCENT CHAOTIC ENERGY so be prepared😭😭 I'm literally laughing so hard rn.

I wanted to write it all.

But I couldn't my brain was literally mush.

All I got was-

March 6,
122 lbs

How do you write about something so impossible to explain?

It was like looking at the most beautiful mountain or beach view but never taking a picture but trying to describe it to someone who wasn't there.

They wouldn't grasp that concept right. You saying it doesn't make it less beautiful to you but the beauty of it is just something only you experienced.

I am tethered to this earth. I am starting to be a believer that everything happens for a reason.

Layne told me this house was on sell.

Boom.

I don't think I could grasp her. She was everything I could dream of.

I know most people say that when they find anyone who likes them but it just wasn't the same.

She was so broken but so glued together.

I was shattered and she was trying to puzzle me together and she must be a genius because she's doing it well.

It wasn't even that it was a sexual interaction. It was real. So real and so hard to explain.

I heard a knock on my door and I shoved the notebook back into the drawer.

"Come in." I said and she walked in, a giant grin as she skipped to me and straddled my lap.

"Hello." I smiled.

"I was thinking and there's something you should know."

"Well two things." She smiled.

"What's that?" I asked.

"One, you give me butterflies. I looked it up." She said and I laughed.

"What did you look up?" I asked.

"You're gonna make fun!" She shook her head.

"Tell me." I grinned.

"I looked up the squirmy feeling in your stomach when your happy and the metaphorical term for it and they're called butterflies. But I must tell you that they were once caterpillars." She pointed.

"Oh yeah?" I was completely amused by this.

"Yup. Before I met you, they were caterpillars. Then you helped me out and they went into their cocoons and then they came out. I'm pretty sure mine are blue. But there's another thing." She said and I laughed.

"What?" I asked, still laughing.

She reached under her shirt, pulling out a chocolate milk.

"THESE FIT IN MY BOOBS! You know how handy that is? I had my hands full right? Right. So I needed one and stuck her in there and she STAYED. You didn't even know that did you?" She told me and I swear I've never seen someone have so much energy.

"But I need help. My straw is stuck." She handed it to me.

I laughed, not able to breathe as she shoved the straw in my face.

"You came in here to tell me about a google search and chocolate milk in your bra? That was so elaborate." I wiped my eyes, laughing so fucking hard.

She began laughing too, leaning into me.

"You're too much." I cried, my voice breaking with how insane this was.

"Please? I want you to open it!" She said though laughs and I opened it, putting the straw inside.

She hopped of me.

"Thank you!" She kissed my cheek and left, shutting my door and I shook my head.

Caterpillars and bra holders.

March 6,
122 lbs

caterpillars and bra holders.