New school - New People

Finally. A week had passed and today is my big day. I woke up extra early to get dressed up for school. I ate some waffles and got to the bus station with Luke and Matt. Matt is 16 yrs old, Luke is 17 , so I wont have any classes with them. But at least I have someone during the breaks..
The bus was really full when we got in, but somehow I managed to get a seat. I put in my headphones and listened to my Spotify playlist. All I could think about was if the people at my school would like me, if I'd be bullied oder people would make fun of me. I was really scared and had a lots of thoughts on my mind. When we arrived at the school ,I suddenly felt happiness. " Is that what I imagined it would be like? The American dream it's true..!?" The school was really big and I got very excited ,because that would be my school for a year! As we entered the school my brothers walked over to their friends , I went to the principals office ,to ask for my locker number and clearing that I'm here. The principal seemed pretty mean. He gave me a dirty look- *Did I do something wrong? Oh shi-* Suddenly I remembered- American schools  have dress codes. God how could I be so dumb and forget that... When I got out the office , I went on the homepage to see what I should wear. * Oh god that's definitely not what I'm wearing * I mean I wasn't wearing anything bad ,but I had a crop top and a skirt which probably isn't the best to wear. The Bell rang and I got to my class. My first class was history. When I got to the room my teacher introduced me to the class. It wasn't bad at all ig. Two girls also had a skirt on , just a jacket over it. The class seamed really nice and made me feel kind of relieved.
" Please sit down next to Javon " My teacher told me. * Javon? I never heard such an name *
When I sat down next to Javon he introduced his self immediately. He seemed really polite , maybe we would be friends some time.
As the lesson passed , Javon and I talked about our next classes. We had some classes together ,which made me really happy because I have someone to talk. Javon even brought me to my next class. The next class was PE. I Switches my clothes into some sweatpants and a shirt. The teacher then put us  into groups where we would play tennis. I talked with some girls out of the class. One was called Amy , she was really funny! Suddenly a boy came up to me.
" Hey, I saw you talking with my brother before, are you guys friends?" he asked.
Y/N: " I mean today is my Frist day of school but he seems really nice so ig kinda yeah.."
" Oh okay, Im Jaden btw-"
Y/N: " Im Y/N nice to meet you!"
We started playing tennis and I noticed how good everyone was. I felt very comfortable with my classes so far ,the school seems like the right option!