The Mall

You wake up
Javon: Good Morning
He smiles at you and you realise you were cuddling with him.
Y/N: Oh I'm sorry. Good morning
J: It's alright. Do you feel better?
Y/N: Ngl i feel like shit
J: You shouldn't.
Y/N: I don't know... do you know Ava? I heard you say something yesterday that sounded like y'all knew her.
J: Mm Ava is Jadens Ex. She cheated on him and always tried to get him back. Most of the time he fell for it ,but Jayla and I now thought he understood what she had done. I guess he didn't.
Y/N: He never told me that. Ava neither. Do you think she was just friends with me for jaden?
J: I don't know. Let's get other thoughts hm? Let's get some Starbucks.
Y/N: Okay, can Jayla come with us?
J: Yeah let's pick her up.

Y'all drove to the Waltons and picked up Jayla.
Jayla: Finally y'all are here. It was hard not to beat jadens ass.
Y/N: Is Ava there?
Jayla: Hell no. I would never allow that and jaden knows that.
Y/N: Do you think he's sorry? That it was an accident?
Jayla: Hey think about something else, he's the last thing you should think about now.... but if it makes you feel better I think he knows he fucked up.
Y/N: Mh okay
Jayla: Anyways how was you're night? I mean you didn't come home yesterday?
Javon: Yeah I'm sorry. Y/N and I we're watching a film and we fell asleep.
Jayla: Oh I see

Y'all drove to Starbucks and had breakfast there.

Y/N: you know what's funny...
Javon: hm?
Y/N: Today Jaden and I were supposed to get official. I wanted to tell him that I'm ready... I guess he had other plans hm.
Jayla: Girl literally stop talking about him. It's not good for your mental state!
Javon: Yeah Fr let's talk about school or something ig
Jayla: Seriously? School on weekends? No thanks, let's talk about the shooting you two had. I heard so many people talking about it.
Javon: Right. The pictures got public today.
......
After breakfast you guys went to the mall.
Javon: I can't believe I'm going shopping with you guys.
Jayla: I guess you have to! Cmon Y/N let's go into that store first!

You guys went to different stores.

Javon: Ok, but I'm starving can we get like a smoothie real quick?
Y/N: Yeah me too.
Jayla: Alright

You guys get your smoothies and sit down.
Jayla: Oh sh-
Y/N: What?
Javon: Hell no
Y/N: Guys wtf?
Jayla: Uhm Y/N I think we should get another smoothie right?
Y/N: No wtf i just had one what's up with y'all?
Javon: Just don't turn around.
You turn around and saw Ava walking in a store.
Y/N: Im gonna fuck her up
Jayla: No Y/N let's just go
Javon: She's not worth it come
You walk straight into the store. jayla and Javon followed you.
Ava: Oh hi i-
You slapped her
Y/N: Backstabbing B*tch
Ava: WTF?
Ava tried to slap you but Javon got between y'all.
Javon: stop
Ava: Aw protecting your brothers ex now? How cute you are!
Javon: Ava get the fuck out of here.
Ava: Or what?
You slightly pushed Javon to the side and punched her in her face.
Jayla: Y/N!?
Javon: Shit
Ava: You're so psychotic? I'm sorry your boyfriend chose me over you
You're eyes started tearing up again but before you could punch her Javon pulled you out of the store.
Javon: Shh Y/N she's not worth it.
Ava smiled at you and walked out of the store.
Ava: oh and by the way he told me he always loved me! Before you came and after you came here!
Then she walked away.
You had a break down again and you fell into Javons arms. Y'all got out of the store.
Jayla: You really showed her! She deserved it she's such a b*tch.
Javon: Jayla wtf
Jayla: I'm sorry but it's the truth
Javon: Y/N don't listen to that shit Ava told you
....
Javon: Y/N-
Jayla: Javon I think we should leave her alone for the moment alright?

Javon drove you home. He got out of the car and brought you to your front door while Jayla stayed in the car.

Javon: Y/N. I'm sorry for everything that happend. You deserve nothing of this okay? Don't forget that we all love you and care about you!

Y/N: Javon-

You gave him a tight hug.

Y/N- Thank you for everything. For being there for me, for stopping me from punching that b*tch and even rescuing me from myself. I really appreciate you and If there's a situation, being worse then what's happening rn, it would be loosing you. You're so important to me.

Javon: You will never loose me.

He smiles at you and you got inside. Javon got back in the car with jayla and drove home.
Javon got inside jadens room.
Javon: Bro you're so fucked up
Jaden: what
Javon: Do you know what you just gave up? You chose that b*tch over Y/N? You're so wrong for that and trust me you will regret it.
Jaden: Don't call her a b*tch. What are you gonna do? I know it was dumb. Are you gonna play her hero now? Protecting your girl?
Javon: I have no words for you
Javon started punching jaden. They both fight.
Jaden: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
Javon: WHATS WRONG WITH ME? DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE WAS GOING TROUGH? SHE TRUSTED YOU. YOU KNOW ABOUT HER FIRST RELATIONSHIP AND YOU DID THAT?
Jaden: STOP. WHAT RELATIONSHIP?
They stopped fighting.
Javon: You don't know about it?
Jaden: No we never talked about that? Why what happend? Oh shit im bleeding. Was that worth it? I know I lost the perfect girl. Fuck. Don't you understand? I regret it but I can't change it anymore. I tried to call and text her these past few hours but she didn't answer. Man I know I fucked up okay?
Jadens voice got quieter.
Javon: Are you crying?
Jaden: yes ofc that's what I've done the whole day? What did you think of me? I told Ava i never wanna see her again.
Javon and Jaden hugged
Javon: I'm sorry.
Jaden: I am too bro you were on the right side. I was dumb asf but what was that shit about her relationship?
Javon: I cant tell you. You should talk to her. She punched Ava today in the store. I think knowing what you said would make her less angry or sad .
Jaden: that's my girl
Javon: bro
Jaden: Yeah I know I'm sorry I'll visit her tomorrow.