Reunion

2 months passed. You tried your best in school and started to get really good grades. You and the Walton's still spend time together. Just not as much as you used too.( That's about to change now)

Chat with Jayla💞
Jayla: Y/N!
Y/N: JAYLA?
Jayla: Let's have a sleepover together! I miss having you over every weekend!
Y/N: OMG YES! Me too! I really focused to hard on school. I miss y'all so much.
Jayla: Sleepover at my place tomorrow! I Love you girl 💕💓💞💖💞
Y/N: See you tmr bae 🤭

- The next day you got to the Walton's really early ( like 9am) -

Javon: Hey y/n what are you doing here so early?
Y/N: I really missed you guys and I'm gonna have a sleepover with Jayla!
Javon: We definitely missed you too! Come in

- You go to Jaylas room and put your bag next to her bed-

Jayla: OMG Why are you so early!?
Y/N: IM SORRY I WAS BORED ASF
Jayla laughs
Jayla: Im doing my Make-up Right now. You can just sit down or say hi to the boys, my parents aren't home.
Y/N: Yeah i already said hi to Javon. Imma go to Jaden and Daelo.

-You walk up to jadens room
( You and Jaden still had a strange connection after everything that had happend)
Y/N: Hey
Jaden: y/n? Omg you weren't here for so long!
Y/N: Yeahh i really missed you guys!
Jaden: Im glad you're here. Are you meeting up with Jayla or something?
Y/N: Yeah we're having a sleepover.
Jaden: Ooh finally. You weren't sleeping here for such a long time. I hope that's gonna change.
Y/N: Yeah... Uhm im gonna say hi to Daelo.
Jaden: Okay. He will be so happy to see you!

- You walk up to Daelos room

Y/N: Hey champ
Daelo: Y/N!!!
- He run to you and gave you a hug
Daelo: Why don't you visit us as often as you used to?
Y/N: Im sorry, I was really focusing on school, but I'm gonna visit y'all more often by now!
Daelo: I hope so! Jaden was really sad you weren't here as often.
Y/N: He was?
Daelo: Yes he even used to cry, but Javon was there for him I guess.
Y/N: Ohh okay. Thanks for telling me! I'm gonna go to Jayla again! Bye
Daelo: Bye!

———-

Y/N: Jayla?
Jayla: Heyy i just finished my makeup
Y/N: Did Jaden cry often the last time?
Jayla: Shit. Daelo told you didn't he?
Y/N: Yeah wh-
Jayla: Don't Tell Jaden that you know. He's so embarrassed for crying in front of us but he couldn't handle. He's still in love with you.
Y/N: ....
Jayla: Do you think you could give it a second chance? I know what happend was really fucked up, but it was just Ava. You know that she kissed him and he didn't want that....
Im sorry i know I can't drag you into a relationship you don't want. It's just-
Y/N: No it's okay. You're right and I still love him. It was just too much at this time. That's why i studied so hard. It made me happy seeing a good grade. I just wanted to stop thinking about that. That's why i distanced myself. I'm sorry
Jayla comes up to you and gave you a hug.
Y/N: Im gonna get us some Starbucks.
Jayla: Need time to think?
Y/N: Exactly. I'll get y'all your favourite thing. And I'll tell you my decision as soon as I get here!
Jayla: Deal!

You get in your car and drive to Starbucks.
You think about Jaden, about what he said and what Jayla said. You also think about Javon. You started to like him really much recently...., but you have strong feelings for Jaden.
You come to your decision. You're gonna get food with jaden, where you're going to talk about that.

- You get back with Starbucks
Y/N: GUYS I HAVE SOME STARBUCKS FOR EVERYONE!

They all ran up to you and you gave them their drinks.
„Thank you" - they all said
Jayla: y/n. Let's talk about your decision.
Y/N: Okay come with me.

You and Jayla go to her room and lock the door.
Jayla: Soo?
Y/N: Youre Right. I still love him no matter what. But I need to talk to him alone later. I just wanna know if he also wants that relationship, cause I don't wanna drag him! So I'm gonna get food with him later alright?
Jayla hugs you
Jayla: Girl your amazing. I hope for the best!
Y/N: Yeah s-
Javon: Guys open the door
Jaden: Yeah are yall Talking shit about us? Come out.