Jaden

After class Jaden showed me around the school and explained the rules.
J:" How long will you stay in this school?"
Y/N:" Just a year ,but I Hope it'll be a great time.."
J:" Yeah I think you'll have a great time, you know everyone is talking about you!"
Y/N:" WHAT? WHY? did I do something wrong?"
J:" No, No chill they're talking in a good way. I heard some boys calling you pretty and girls wanting to be your friend. So don't worry they like you"
Y/N:" Shit you scared me- I feel like everything is too perfect, I mean I hope it stays like that but I don't want karma"
J:" Yeah Haha, Lets get to know each other better. Do you okay any sports or do you have any hobbies?"
Y/N: "Yeah ,Im kind of a cheerleader and I love to skate ! WBU?"
.......
-( You and jaden got to know each other )

Jaden was really nice! I think he and Javon are like my first friends here!
The rest of the day I had some boring lessons. When I got home I talked with Luke about school. Luke know Jaden from baseball he told me. Even Matt seemed to know him. At least I think that ,because when I mention his name he looks up.
I don't really know why Matt doesn't really talk to me - maybe he just doesn't like me ig?
We had dinner and I got ready for bed. I told my friends everything about my day and got to sleep.